Advanced Concrete Construction-Math Calculator from Calculated Industries
The official ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries is now available for iPhone and iPad users. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
It helps concrete, masonry and paving professionals reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, prevent re-work and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. Even finds the number of bags required for small jobs.
Built with the same features and functions and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard handheld ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries.
Need to quickly and accurately solve a concrete problem for a job? Do it on your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere instantly.
Ideal for Concrete, Masonry and Paving Professionals
• Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads
• Rebar quantity solutions
• Instant square-up and drop for perfect layouts
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Metric (m, cm, mm)
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
• Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
• Square and Cubic formats
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Instant Weight per Volume
• Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
• Instant Square-up and Drop
• Complete Stair calculations:
• Incline Angle
• Total Linear Feet
• Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
• Store Rebar Sizes
• On-center Spacing
• Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
• Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
• Equal Sided Polygons
• Board Feet of lumber for forms
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
• User-Definable Preferences
New menu and navigation, What's New, and small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for figuring just about anything concrete related. Did everything long hand for a longtime. This saves me time and money and is much more accurate. Great to have on the phone so I don't have to carry my real calculator around.
I would recommend this.
Be careful, wrong amounts.
If you are a professional be careful, it will not give you the proper amount of concrete bags. I don't think that this thing realizes that there is .0222 yards in 1 80 lb. bag. Example: 5x5 at 4" deep is 13.9 bags, this calculator insists that it is 12.5 bags. I am glad I am not using this in the field. I would be really screwed and you don't want to be short. All of the Construction Master series has the same problem. I have them all and they are all wrong.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2019 Calculated Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.