Conduct AR! is an epic augmented reality game of explosive railway action. Set in the old west you journey through diorama worlds that unfold right in front of you. Commanding trains, switching tracks and avoiding collisions, playing out in reality on the table in front of you. Look over and around landscapes, solve spatial puzzles and keep the situation under control to become the ultimate conductor in the Wild West.
• Conduct trains in beautiful augmented reality on a surface right in front of you, powered by Apple’s ARKit.
• Challenging action puzzles that require you to move around your device to explore the world.
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone, just tap to start/stop trains and control switches.
• Transport passengers on time, earn stars and progress through a journey through the old west.
• A standalone experience based on the popular Conduct THIS!, winner of the International Mobile Gaming Awards and played by more than 3 million people.
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Simon Kölle.
Conduct AR! has been updated for all the latest software and hardware! We've also listened to your feedback and implemented a number of quality of life features!
- Added the ability to scale the game world up/down by adjusting it from a slider or using the pinch gesture at any time
- Added the ability to switch on/off assisted touch from the settings menu
- Added human occlusion on the latest iOS hardware
- Fixed some issues with locking the screen while playing
- Fixed sound control in the settings menu not working or saving properly
- Improved first launch experience
- A number of other small bug fixes and improvements
Remember to leave a nice review if you're enjoying the game, and be sure to check out all the other games from Northplay!
Ratings and Reviews
Please include instructions in future update
I’ve enjoyed familiarizing myself with this game, it works well on iPhone 8. I would have liked a simple “manual” that clarifies instructions better though. For example, I had no idea if I had to click on passengers to pick them up or drop them off, or if that too was automatic like stopping at the stations was. When I finished the first level, I had no idea how that happened at first because I didn’t know what the passenger count icon was, what the goal even was, or what the timer icon was. It would have been nice to have simple overview instructions going in, instead of going online to find someone who answered those questions when I wasn’t sure what to do.
Great design, though, and I look forward to playing more.
I can play with trains again at my ripe old age! I haven’t played much, yet, but so far it has worked great. I have the 2017 iPad Pro 12.9” and this plays great. Make sure to check that your device is compatible.
Giving it anything less than 5 stars because you didn’t read its requirements is absurd. This game is beautifully done and addicting! I haven’t noticed any glitches. Can’t wait to play it some more.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Northplay ApS
- 124.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Northplay ApS
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.