Control a presentation on iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches from your device, simultaneously and wirelessly over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Display it seamlessly on one or more external screens or projectors attached to iPads and iPhones.
As featured in Apple's "iPad At Work: Powerful Presentations" feature!
Perfect for making a lasting impression with a high-tech, multi-iPad replacement for the traditional ‘Powerpoint and slide-printouts’ approach at an important meeting or talking to a large auditorium without being stuck behind a lectern or, Conference Pad frees you to travel light and present strong.
The controlling device allows any number of other devices to connect to it while it displays a PDF on its own screen and any connected display. The display is fully under *your* control; when you change pages, pinch to zoom and pan around, or tap-and-hold to activate the laser pointer, all other devices instantly do the same.
Conference Pad shows PDFs, which means that presentations in other forms must be converted for use. Conference Pad Loader, a free app for macOS available from conferencepadapp.com, can use Keynote to automatically convert Keynote and Powerpoint presentations to PDF before sending them wirelessly to Conference Pad on your device.
‣ Control a PDF from any device for display on any others which are running Conference Pad.
‣ Automatic mirroring to attached external screens. You'll just need the appropriate cable, such as the Lighting Digital AV Adapter from Apple.
‣ Zoom and pan within the screen with full clarity at all zoom levels
‣ Viewers can also control their own zoom within the current slide, letting them expand on charts and figures.
‣ Laser pointer by tapping and holding
‣ Jump quickly to any page via the thumbnail slider
‣ Set your audience free to explore the presentation with a single tap, then regain control when desired
‣ Bluetooth and Wi-Fi seamlessly supported
‣ Password protected access to your presentations
‣ Provide an iPad to each member of the executive board and control from your own device rather than printing a booklet of slides for each meeting
‣ Attach your iPad to a projector; control the presentation from your iPhone while moving freely around the room
‣ Control screens in several locations around the room by attaching each to an iPad
‣ Lead a discussion of a journal article or paper to a group
Your purchase of Conference Pad pays for itself the first time you don't spend $$$ at the copy center making copies of your slides to handout.
* Important Note *
PDF is a static format. Conference Pad Loader will retain the build stages from presentations. If advancing would reveal new items on the screen, this is shown in Conference Pad, but animations, slide transitions, and videos are not shown.
‣ Any combination of iOS devices running iOS 11 or later.
‣ Conference Pad must be running on each device.
‣ WiFi: Unlimited devices are supported after in-app purchase.
‣ Bluetooth: Up to 4 display devices are supported after in-app purchase.
The free version of the app is for participation only. To control other devices, an in-app 6-month auto-renewing subscription is available. Cost scales with the number of supported participants, ranging from 1 ($1.99) to unlimited ($49.99). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, and will be charged at the same rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the 6 month period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off via the user's Account Settings after purchase. No personal or presentation data is collected or sent. See http://regularrateandrhythm.com/privacy-policy.html for privacy details.
Fixed a crash when accessing the iPhone documents list in certain situations
Ratings and Reviews
Best presentation tool for iOS
Conference Pad gives my presentations a polished, profession look. It's hard for my attendees to not pay close attention when they're wowed by the app! The ability to easily jump to any page in the presentation & highlight with the laser pointer is a big plus.
Really like app...but
It would be so much better if there was a file system for the .pdf’s.
I have about 50 in there and it’s impossible to find what I’m looking for.
This app has made my career.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- airfolio GmbH
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 airfolio GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 4 Participants $4.99
- 8 Participants $9.99
- 1 Participant $1.99
- 16 Participants $14.99
- Unlimited Participants $49.99