ConfFriends allows you to share your physical location with other attendees of WWDC. Create Gatherings and swap pins.
- Real-time location sharing with fellow attendees.
- Tap marker to open the Twitter profile to easily tweet or DM a specific person.
- Quickly disable & hide your location sharing with one easy tap.
- Ability to set a Privacy Zone to avoid sharing your location when at home, hotel or anywhere you'd prefer to be secret.
- Fuzz your location outside of a radius around San Jose with various levels of distance.
- Adjust the location accuracy to control battery usage when the app is open.
- Makes use of significant location changes to minimize battery usage when in the background.
- Easily remove your location & account at any time within Settings.
- Create gatherings to meet friends old and new.
- Create pin swaps you'd like to make.
This app was created by Andrew Yates (@ay8s). It is in no way affiliated with Apple Inc.
- Added basic "Pin Swap" feature. Use Chat and/or Twitter to complete swaps and mark them as completed once you've successfully swapped.
- Past gatherings now sorted newest to oldest.
- Added ability to share gatherings.
- Fixed issue with Get Directions option within Gatherings.
Ratings and Reviews
- Andrew Yates
- 33.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Andrew Yates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.