Jot down notes, share ideas, and stay informed about what's happening on your team while you're on the go with the Confluence Cloud mobile app.
Catch up on updates from your team
• Read and share pages on the go
• See the latest activity from your Confluence Cloud site
• Stay up to date with notifications for new pages, mentions, comments, tasks, likes, and page shares
Find what you’re looking for fast
• Quickly locate pages you’ve viewed, worked on, or saved
• Search your whole site or find pages in a specific space
• Browse any space on your site
Move work forward, no matter where you are
• Find recent work fast and pick up where you left off
• Create, edit, and comment on pages in real time
• Add pictures and video right from your mobile device
Jump between apps quickly and seamlessly
• Share pages in Slack right from the Confluence app
• Jira links open in the Jira Software app automatically
THIS APP WORKS WITH CONFLUENCE CLOUD SITES ONLY. If you’re using Confluence Server, download the Confluence Server mobile app: http://appstore.com/atlassian/confluenceserver
We've added the following updates in this release:
* Support for Danish, Hungarian, and Norwegian languages
* Interactive page breadcrumbs that allow you to navigate to other pages
Ratings and Reviews
Fixed - Unable to open articles from search
The one thing I attempt to currently use the app for is searching for and sharing links to articles for my coworkers. At the moment, when I search for articles they appear, but when tapped to open they just blink from the tap and don’t open. Makes the app practically useless for me at the moment.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! My name is Stephanie and I'm with the development team here at Confluence Cloud. Are you still encountering this issue? If so, could you please send over a recording of what you're seeing to firstname.lastname@example.org? We're happy to work with you to get this resolved. Thanks!
Fantastic mobile reading and solid editing
This app works great. Images render neatly in the mobile view and text is flowed well for reading. Editing works well and all basic text features including bullet and number lists, rich text, etc all work well. Comments are fast, page Like works fine. You can't create a table on mobile yet–hopefully that's coming soon–and obviously web-based macro add-ons can't be included very well in the native mobile edit view, but otherwise the other negative reviews are either ill-informed or erroneous.
Missing Native Features
The native Team Calendar isn’t available on mobile apps, which for some users may be the main reason why they would check Confluence on their phones: in order to check a team schedule on-the-go without having to whip out your work laptop or printing out the ever-changing schedule, just to waste paper.
Please add this crucial, native feature! If it’s native, it should be supported everywhere, not just where it’s easiest/most convenient for your devs. Thank you! Otherwise it’s a great, useful app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 99.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015-2021 Atlassian Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.