Connect with developers at WWDC using the Connect App for WWDC!
No need for business cards and all the issues that come with them anymore.
The Connect App for WWDC offers an easy way to share contact details instead of using physical business cards.
The app leverages QR codes to trade contact info and includes a message board for users.
You can also add custom notes for new friends to help you remember them.
• Post to the feed, either a text or image post
• Connect with users with the scan of a barcode
• Create and edit you own custom profile
• Comment on posts by other users
• Leave a like on a post you find interesting
• View all your connections in one convenient location and see the connections you've already viewed
Follow me on instagram or facebook @kervon or Kervon Ryan.
Visit the site https://peddlar.co to see more.
Have FUN at dub dub!
The Connect App for WWDC was created by Kervon Ryan and is not affiliated with Apple, inc.
• We now have a new name. Formally "WWDC Connect"
• Now you can view profiles from the comments section and post page by tapping the user's image
• UI/UX Enhancements
• A more streamlined sign up system. Less requirements
• Notifications for alerting users of new posts and comments
• Privacy Notice
• Quality Notice
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Here in San Jose hmm I will use Dub Dub and Parties app instead of yet another mobile linkin wannabe. So I have to sign before I can use ? Tired of sharing my info before I see the goodies here. Complete waste of time . A crack app! Dude Eject!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.