Find info on local deals, events and places worth exploring in the area.
Connect Cincinnati is your connection to the best things to do in Greater Cincinnati. Powered by Cincinnati Bell, Connect Cincinnati connects you with our lightning-fast free public WiFi network, powered by Fioptics.
Get the latest info and attractions, deals and events happening in and around Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Plan your visit or big night out with the Connect Cincinnati mobile app!
With the Connect Cincinnati mobile app you’ll find:
• Fioptics Free WiFi : Search the Connect Cincinnati HotSpot map to access lightning-fast Fioptics Free WiFi at major venues and businesses around town.
• Deals: Take advantage of discounts to local restaurants, shops, sporting events, concerts, and other local attractions on the spot.
• Events: Ban Boredom with Connect Cincinnati. Be the first to discover upcoming events and things to do in every part of the city. If you choose, you can also be alerted to cool events nearby as you travel around the area.
• Cincinnati Bell Customer Exclusives: You don't have to be a Cincinnati Bell customer to use the app, but our customers will find special, exclusive perks when you log in with your Cincinnati Bell My Account password!
Have a question or want to feature your business on Connect Cincinnati? Contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For a cutting-edge(??) tech company, little things are pretty weak. It looks nice enough, but details seems to have been ignored. Example: registering for giveaways...form auto-caps the first name but not the last. Required phone number format includes parentheses and hyphen...who needs those these days. Focus was obviously on design over usage.
Great way to win tickets
Thanks cincinnati bell for giving me the opportunity to win free tickets. I try to enter every day and have won several times in the last year. Also the deals have saved me $$ on local places.
Waste of Space
Considering that the real intention of the app is not to offer you deals or freebies, but to gather your personal data & track where you are in the city? You’re better off with deals from AAA to Verizon to City Beat.
The user interface is garbage. As others have noted, you attempt to open something like sweepstakes (and seriously, who uses a word like sweepstakes?) and it crashes the app or pushes you back to a landing page?
Be warned! Once you enter any personal info, expect the email you used to get spammed with offers from Cincinnati Bell!
Best advice? If you want something for free? This isn’t the app to find it!
- Cincinnati Bell Inc
- 248.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Cincinnati Bell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.