Find info on local deals, events and places worth exploring in the area.
Connect Cincinnati is your connection to the best things to do in Greater Cincinnati. Powered by Cincinnati Bell, Connect Cincinnati connects you with our lightning-fast free public WiFi network, powered by Fioptics.
Get the latest info and attractions, deals and events happening in and around Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Plan your visit or big night out with the Connect Cincinnati mobile app!
With the Connect Cincinnati mobile app you’ll find:
• Fioptics Free WiFi : Search the Connect Cincinnati HotSpot map to access lightning-fast Fioptics Free WiFi at major venues and businesses around town.
• Deals: Take advantage of discounts to local restaurants, shops, sporting events, concerts, and other local attractions on the spot.
• Events: Ban Boredom with Connect Cincinnati. Be the first to discover upcoming events and things to do in every part of the city. If you choose, you can also be alerted to cool events nearby as you travel around the area.
• Cincinnati Bell Customer Exclusives: You don't have to be a Cincinnati Bell customer to use the app, but our customers will find special, exclusive perks when you log in with your Cincinnati Bell My Account password!
Have a question or want to feature your business on Connect Cincinnati? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of Space
Considering that the real intention of the app is not to offer you deals or freebies, but to gather your personal data & track where you are in the city? You’re better off with deals from AAA to Verizon to City Beat.
The user interface is garbage. As others have noted, you attempt to open something like sweepstakes (and seriously, who uses a word like sweepstakes?) and it crashes the app or pushes you back to a landing page?
Be warned! Once you enter any personal info, expect the email you used to get spammed with offers from Cincinnati Bell!
Best advice? If you want something for free? This isn’t the app to find it!
Great way to win tickets
Thanks cincinnati bell for giving me the opportunity to win free tickets. I try to enter every day and have won several times in the last year. Also the deals have saved me $$ on local places.
Downloaded the app per Riverbend to have WiFi while there, and it wouldn’t launch after installed…saw all of the 1-star ratings after attempting multiple times; should be an embarrassment for Cincy Bell to have this set-up and not work…I’d love to think Cincinnati local companies could manage technology, but apparently not.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cincinnati Bell Inc
- 138.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Cincinnati Bell