Now you can make Fort Dodge a better place to live, from anywhere in town. The Connect Fort Dodge app allows you to alert the City of potholes, tall grass, junk vehicles, and other non-emergency items. You can even attach pictures of the problem and your device's GPS feature will determine your location. In addition, you can make requests for City Services, such as yard waste pick up, tree removal in the right-of-way, and more. Your report is automatically sent to the City department that can resolve the issue. The app allows you to track the City's progress and allows you to comment on other resident's reports. If it's not an emergency, this is the app to Connect with the City!
• Replace map with image to improve scrollability & load performance
• Variation in card layout for requests with or without images included
• Improved performance when initiating a comment from a card
• New commenting design and functionality that includes images in the request carousel (at top of detail view)
• Collapsable details section
• Links (including addresses, phone numbers, and emails) are now clickable in comments
• Request status log
• Additional request details available for service workers
• Clickable location/address section linked to map with toggle for satellite and standard map views & button for Apple maps directions for service workers
• Faster load performance
Ratings and Reviews
- Fort Dodge, City of
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2019 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.