This app keeps the kids busy! Connecting the dots and discovering animals from africa, colorful sea animals and fun kids toys is great fun.
As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the cute sea animals appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing!
The game interface is kid friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli. This Dot to Dot helps to recognize the shapes of different sea animals (jellyfish, octopus, sea star), animals and kids toys and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
* dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
* numbers can be switched to characters anytime
* random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
* the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour
* Your kid will be rewarded with a cute animal or fun kids toy that is revealed after a successful game
* The balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
The free version consists of 6 animals, 21 more can be easily purchased in-game.
Thanks for supporting us!
Ratings and Reviews
Game connects dots
A child does not really draw connection. You just tap the next number and the game draws the line. Dots don't actually delineate drawing either. If connected they form vague shape. I understand little kids would want to pretend they can do this, but you can't learn id you don't do it yourself.
- Michael Contento
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Michael Contento
- In-App Purchases
- all 27 games, ads removed $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.