Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone!! Optimized to use iPhone X Series screen!
Connect to PC let you access Windows PC from your iPad/iPhone at anytime! Zero configuration - just login using gmail account and you are ready to go!
Note: Not all Windows support remote desktop. Check below for supported platforms or download the tool from http://www.hanamobiles.com/tools/HanaEasyConfig.exe
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Multiple connections
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Cmd which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- Support International keyboard for many languages, including French, German, Korean, Russian etc.
- Added virtual left and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mouse pad
- Startup password protection
- Video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Easy to use design
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Important: The following systems are NOT supported:
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium
- Windows 7 Home Starter/Basic/Premium
- Others not listed in "Supported Platform" section
- Mac is NOT supported
Note: Others Windows versions not listed in "Supported Platform" section are NOT supported.
How to enable Windows Remote Desktop?
- Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx
- Windows Vista/Windows 7:
For setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to email@example.com or visit our website.
- Support for iPhone X Series
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In sum, this app turns your iPad (or iPhone/Touch) into a PC
I have tried other remote desktop protocol (RDP) apps with little success. Either the mouse mapping was horrible or they required complicated firewall modifications. That's why I love this app! Setup was a breeze.
I have used Windows Remote Desktop Protocol with my net book and my primary desktop machine for years. Perfect for using Photoshop remotely or crunching something that tequilas a lot of power. This app works just like windows RDP. I use it on my iPad and iPod Touch to access my desktop pc from across the room, use Skype, Photoshop, Filezilla, Dreamweaver, etc.
One note: Only Windows 7 (or Vista) Business or Ultimate is RDP capable. If you use Windoz Starter or Home versions you need to upgrade becoz Microsoft left out RDP capability on basic/starter versions of Windows. This is no fault of the app developer.
Second note: before you buy or install the app, go to the developer's site and download the helper program to your Windows computer then run it. It will tell you if your version of Windows is RDP capable.... Plus it will give you all of the settings you need to configure the iPhone/iPad app without any guess work!
JUNE UPDATE I love this app! Every year I visit my brother in LA and take a lot of hardware with me. This year I left my pc at home and did everything from my ipad remotely... Pc... Browser sessions... Streaming flash video... Dreamweaver... From a 5 pound iPad. nice!!!!
I bought this app and I was very skeptical that it would work. It connects, it is not as fast as a direct connection, of course, but it works great. Without any 3rd party subscription based services. I am not an apple user. This is my first apple. I was able to manage set up without complication in under 20 minutes for both wifi and 3G config. Yes it two different set ups. I would buy this app over again. I did try a different remote app, 1st & was very disappointed! I would give 5 stars if connection speed were improved, moment is jerky and slow, especially with mouse. Huge delay w/ mouse. I could never use this method to design in a pinch. Unfortunately that is what I thought I could do w/ this iPad vs carrying my really heavy alien ware laptop around! iPad still fun! Love it!
Well, it worked!
I was almost sure was not going to work, but it did. In less than 5 minutes I was remotely connected to my win7 pro computer.
Be sure to read his page for directions. Also, have your router accepting wireless to wired connections (very important) and that your windows account has a password, otherwise you will have some problems connecting.
This tool gives you remote access to your pc but all the finger scrolling, swipe and shaking used in ipad/iphone will not work on your pc. Finally, remote access has a minor delay on response, also not this app fault, is the nature of the connection.
- Hana Mobile LLC
- 14 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2019 Hana Mobile LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.