Easily and instantly connect to any BACnet enabled device or BACnet enabled building management system from anywhere, at any time, with a comprehensive, yet simplified user interface. Connect with ODIN is a complementary mobile app to the ODIN server software installed at building sites, which then connects to the cloud for access, continuous updates, storage and backups.
Multiple Site Connection
- Cloud access provides seamless navigation between sites from one login
Site Connection Page
- Automatically displays location of building site and current weather
- In a tree format, lists all groups for zones or building equipment
- Drill down to each group and you will navigate to their objects list. You can then command certain objects and/or view trend data of certain objects.
- Provides a list of unacknowledged notifications for ease of identifying current building issues
- Acknowledge these notifications on the fly
- If schedules have been configured, you will have the ability to view and adjust that weekly schedule
- View, adjust, create and remove exceptions to individual schedules
Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- ODIN Building Automation Systems, LLC
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, ODIN Building Automation Systems. All rights reserved. Patent Pending.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.