Grow healthy, on the go, with Connecticut Children's mobile app.
Accessing your child’s health records, locating a pediatric specialist near you or using video (telemedicine) for your next appointment, Connecticut Children’s mobile app is easy and convenient.
Your Child’s Health Information
• Communicate with your care team
• View test results
• Schedule appointments with many specialties
• View after visit and discharge summaries
• Request prescription refills
• Pay your bill (Guarantor / Policy Holder)
Your Visit to Connecticut Children’s
• Use the EASE app when your child is in surgery, to stay updated wherever you are in the hospital
• Be close to your newborn even when you can’t be in the NICU
• Access kid friendly game suggestions for your mobile phone to help during waiting periods
• Request your car using our valet service when you are ready to leave the hospital
• Attend your next appointment from the comfort of your home using video visit functionality in MyChart
Access to the Best Pediatric Physicians and Specialists
• Connect with more than 30 specialties
• Find a Connecticut Children’s physician by specialty or name
• Choose a specialty care center close to you, with locations across CT and Western MA, and our primary hospital located in Hartford, CT
You must have a MyChart account to access MyChart features in this app. Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs.
This release contains miscellaneous updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need at my finger tips .
I really like this app. There’s a lot of information!
The things I DON’T like is: when I need to reach out to my doctor the messages come back in the app. I wish they would respond directly to my phone in texts, that way I wouldn’t have to keep checking for a response. Also the Face ID option keeps showing me the “circle of waiting”.
I agree with Nick Procko’s review. The first thing I see when I log in (manually) is “Set Up Face ID.” When I tap that, I get to a dimmed screen with a spinner I can do nothing with. This broken functionality has been there for at least the last several updates. How did this pass testing and how did it get released??
The last update to the app was today, the day I’m writing this review, so clearly it’s still active. PLEASE fix it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- 132.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Connecticut Children's Medical Center