Grow healthy, on the go, with Connecticut Children's mobile app.
Accessing your child’s health records, locating a pediatric specialist near you or navigating your way around the hospital is easy and convenient using the Connecticut Children’s app.
Your Child’s Health Information
• Communicate with your care team
• View test results
• Schedule appointments with many specialties
• View after visit and discharge summaries
• Request prescription refills
• Pay your bill (Guarantor / Policy Holder)
Your Visit to Connecticut Children’s
• Navigate your way around the hospital using wayfinding
• Use the EASE app when your child is in surgery, to stay updated wherever you are in the hospital
• Be close to your newborn even when you can’t be in the NICU
• Access kid friendly game suggestions for your mobile phone to help during waiting periods
• Request your car using our valet service when you are ready to leave the hospital
Access to the Best Pediatric Physicians and Specialists
• Connect with more than 30 specialties
• Find a Connecticut Children’s physician by specialty or name
• Choose a specialty care center close to you, with locations across CT and Western MA, and our primary hospital located in Hartford, CT
You must have a MyChart account to access MyChart features in this app. Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs.
This version includes miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- 133.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Connecticut Children's Medical Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.