The Connecticut Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Newtown, Hartford, New Haven and many other travel destinations in Connecticut.
Features of the Connecticut Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for many cities in Connecticut including New Haven, Hartford and Greenwich.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Connecticut we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Connecticut.
* An offline map of Connecticut and offline city maps for all major cities.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Connecticut.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app! Highly recommended! It has everything you need to explore Connecticut
It did what I expected, very intuitive and easy to use.
A lot of important stuff missing
People who made this app missed a lot of sightseeing and activities. Important state part are not listed and counties are missing.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 538.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Connecticut $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.