Connector for SQLite gives you full access to your SQLite databases from your iOS device. It's the quickest, simplest way to access your databases on the move.
- Full SQL editor with optional syntax coloring
- Database creation and deletion within the application
- Table browsing for easy access to tables and the SQL statements used to create them
- iCloud Drive integration allows web file access and synchronization across multiple devices
- iTunes File Sharing for easy access to database files from a Mac or PC
- The SQLite documentation is bundled with the app for offline reference
- Two sample databases with worked example queries are bundled with the app to allow immediate experimentation with real data
Ratings and Reviews
Cloud partially working
I was able to upload the existing example db file to iCloud Drive. However there is no way to import back in to the application which for me is a big flaw and the main reason of why I purchased the application. An editor is no good unless you can import or export final results.
What is this supposed to do?
I'm not entirely sure what this is made for.
I tried to create a new database, not sure if I was doing it locally or in iCloud (I was trying to create it in iCloud) and then I got a blank page... hitting the downward facing chevron caused a stack error and app crash.
- DBRG Ltd
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 DBRG Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.