connpass is an application for discovering IT events. connpass helps IT professionals connect with other professionals by supporting IT communities through events. Get info about events your friends are joining, view events you are organizing, interact with attendees and more.
With connpass you can:
Get info about what events you care about.
- By connecting with Twitter and Facebook you can get information about events organized by people you care about.
- You won’t forget about events you’re attending with event reminders.
- Get notified when you’ve moved off of the waitlist.
Get information about events in the palm of your hand.
- View the location of the event venue on native maps. No more struggling to find the location of an event.
- View your event ticket and check in at the event smoothly. No more printing out event tickets!
- View the event attendees. Check out who else is attending and make a connection.
- Share info about the event on Twitter and Facebook. Get your friends to join an event with you!
- Add events to your iOS calendar.
- Comment on events and communicate with event organizers.
connpass can be downloaded and used for free. No hassles. Check it out!
connpass was created for IT professionals by BeProud Inc. (http://beproud.jp/) in Tokyo Japan.
- Some word change
- Improvement of internal processing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.