Get Consent the easy way...
Consent Amour for iPhone Creates Proof of Consent—Without Spoiling the Mood
No photos or recordings required!
Solves One of the Most Important Problems of Our Time.
"A Game Changer..."
Document a physical relationship by creating proof of mutual consent.
On the college campus. After an online date. On base. At a party. Working late at the office. It’s a scene played out nightly all across America: two consenting adults decide to leave together. Consent Amour provides a quick, easy—and even fun—way for people to document that a physical relationship is consensual by creating proof of mutual consent. This app captures responses from both parties using iPhone’s intuitive one-tap technology. Either: “Yes, I consent to a physical relationship with the requesting party” or “No, I do not consent! It takes just seconds to notify both parties of the agreement, and save that transaction record to each account.
Consent Amour Gives Users:
• Proof - A consensual agreement by both parties--or a notification that consent was not granted--can make the intentions very clear. No witness needed.
• Privacy - No one has access to the agreement except the same two parties.
• Immediacy - Confirm consent in just a few clicks.
• Ease of Use - Chat, SMS, and email Messenger, Auto Form-Fill Agreements
• Security - Transactions are encrypted, recorded and made available to both parties for 30 days. After that, all records, photos, videos and messages self-destruct.
• Fun to Use - Sending and accepting a request for a physical relationship can be fun and exciting.
Free download, Free 30-Day Trial. Subscription, Basic Membership $4.99mo. / $3.99 paid annually save 20%($47.88). Other optional features like agreement forms are $1.99 – pay per use.
• Excellent Tool for Title IX and Affirmative Consent Compliance.
• Private Label for EDU, GOV, MIL, CORP, NFL, NBA, NBL, MLS, NHL.
• Live Chat
• Anonymous Screen Name
• Alert Notification Sound & Vibrate
• Onscreen Confirmation
• Cancel Consent Anytime
• User Screen Name Search
• Privacy Setting
• Advance Notice Agreements Generator
• Photo Selfie or Photo Gallery Upload
• Video Selfie or Video Gallery Upload
• Third Level Verification
• Proof of Mutual Consent Record
• Transaction Records
• Consent Certificate™ - Print or Send
• Encrypted Passwords
• 30-Day Self-Destructing Records
• Wi-Fi and Cellular
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that application.
Our Terms of Service - https://consentamour.com/terms-of-service/
Ratings and Reviews
Going to enable sexual assault
This app is going to be a rapists dream. Consent should be mutual before each encounter, this is going to ruin rape cases and make a victim seem invalid
Consent can always be revoked
So here’s the thing, I downloaded this and took a look out of professional curiosity. I’m a rape crisis counselor and I see a major issue with this. Consent isn’t a one time exchange. Yes consent needs to happen before physical interactions occur but agreeing to sex before starting sex doesn’t mean that someone no longer has the right to revoke that consent during sex. Consent is ongoing and should be enthusiastic. If someone isn’t saying no that’s a point to check in. This app is problematic and reinforces rape culture as it stands. The app having the intention of some type of documented exchange for legal purposes reinforces the idea that rape is falsely reported when that’s very much a false narrative.
- CADG Partners, LLC
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 CADG Partners. LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Consent Subscription (Renewal) $9.99
- Consent Subscription (Renewal) $4.99
- Long Term Consent & Non Disclosure Agreement $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.