A leading conservation journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Conservation Biology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Conservation Biology on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
About the JournalInformation about the journal goes hereAbout the SocietyInformation about the society goes here (optional)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Conservation Biology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Conservation Biology a year subscription (mobile only) for 299.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Conservation Biology (6 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
• Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
• Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
• Access to articles available via virtual issues
• Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
• Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.