Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries
The official Construction Master® 5 from Calculated Industries is now available for your iPhone and iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries -- and includes a full User’s Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master 5 icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds.
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the iPhone/iPod touch user
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The backspace key is back! To enable the backspace key, go to preferences and turn on Legacy Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LIVE THIS
I have used hand held model since the 1980s. I have repurchased 3 times. The new
help screens are a big bonus. I promise that you will not be sorry. Keep up the great work.
Add a back up button
Replace the clear button with a back button, when you hit the wrong number you want to back up not clear all the numbers
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback. As requested, the back button is back in version 10.6.0! After you update to 10.6.0, to enable the back button, go to the app's Preferences and enable Legacy Mode. Thanks!
Simple & easy to use
Unlike the Jobber6 (which is better for more detailed info needed)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Calculated Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.