Two in one: the official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Advanced Paperless Tape for all functions
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The Backspace key is back! Go to the CM Pro's app settings to enable Legacy Mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handy on the Jobsite
Useful tool to have when walking the job site. Much easier than having to carry a full size calculator. I think $25 is a little more than it should cost personally, but it’s still cheaper than the real calculator. One complaint I have is the App icon looks very dated aside the rest of the apps on my phone. Hopefully that isn’t a sign that it no longer receives updates, or that it will become incompatible with new iOS versions.
Better than the actual calculator
I have been using this calculator for years as a concrete business owner. After breaking and losing so many of these I finally just downloaded the app and boy was I pleased. It's crisper easier to use and honestly going to save me money and heartache when I can't find my Calc. Ty for this
Very satisfied customer
Exactly what I wanted
As a carpenter I have used a construction master from foundations to roofs, and everything in between. When I wasn’t wearing my tool pouches I was always running back to the truck to get my calculator. Now it’s always by my side.
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2020 Calculated Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.