Begin by downloading the Consumer Accounts with UMR mobile app from the Apple App Store.
If you have already registered for umr.com, select the “forgot password” link to set up your mobile account.
If you are a new mobile app user and have not yet registered for umr.com, select “New User? Set up your account” to register.
When prompted for "SSN or Employee ID" please enter SSN.
Save time and make the most of your health, transportation, and dependent care spending accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your spending accounts easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation.
Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Create an account following the instructions provided in-app
• Our secure app means no information is stored on your phone
Detailed information, available 24/7
• Check available account balances
• Access account details
• View account summary charts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Using Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation to store for later use in paying claims via your health benefits website
• Scan a barcode using your smartphone camera to determine eligibility as a 213(d) qualified medical expense with the Eligible Expense Scanner feature
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
The update includes new “help” information for new users with questions about the registration process, with instructions for those who have already registered on umr.com and those who have not.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For such a large company that makes a lot of money, you would think they would invest in a more user friendly app. Something as simple as being able to create a login isn’t available. You are assigned a random combination of letters and numbers
Time vampire garbage
Onboarding process is horrific. should be a UX case study in what not to do. Expect to spend several hours not getting this app to work. Set aside plenty of time to register your user account.
Worst app ever
Unable to log in even tried forgot user ID or password. Absolutely useless app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.