Start banking wherever you are with Consumer eBanking Mobile! Available to all Pacific Western Bank consumer online banking customers. Consumer eBanking Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer money between your accounts.
- Pay bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your device.
Person to Person Payments
- Send money immediately to another Person
- Claim money received while on the go
- Deposit checks while on the go
- Find nearby Branches and ATMS using the mobile device’s built-in GPS or search by zip code or address.
We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst bank app ever
In two years it is failed to allow me to login two times in a row without calling for assistance. Then I have to reset my password, not using my old passwords, and then login on a computer without using the app. Then the app still doesn’t work half the time. Worst app ever
No support at all ... trying to send money thru selle and it’s a no trying to deposit a check and the answer again is no ... graying to add card to wallet and the answer is no .... idk if it’s the bank or the app... but we are in 2019 and tech should be visiting pacific western bank.
It asks 3 security questions but then you can't submit them so your stuck. The basic task of logging in is not possible
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.