Solve puzzles. Win stuff.
The game features a series of 15 puzzles to solve during set competition timeframes.
- Solve all 15 puzzles to enter your “play” for each live competition. The time remaining in the game is displayed on every level's "Begin" screen.
- For each game level, assemble all of the puzzle pieces together by dragging them into place or tapping to rotate them. You can also "Pass" a piece to come back for it later, or hold down the "Hold to view image" button at any time to see the full image.
- You will first have to complete Levels 1-14 by outscoring a timer, and then take as long as you need to finish Level 15. The time that it takes for you to solve Level 15 is your time score for the competition and is compared with everyone else that has played the game. You have 10 attempts to get your best time score for each game.
Leaderboards are posted online at consumerbreak.com/leaderboards after every game (link in menu). Prizes including cash and products are awarded to the fastest players as well as various drawings out of everyone that played. Tap the "gift" icon to see prize information, and see consumerbreak.com/prizes for further details and to view past winners.
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!
As play traffic increases, more advertisers will participate that will enable larger and more frequent prizes and giveaways! This will draw even further traffic and continue the cycle. We have many more amazing features planned, but we need your help! Remember to enter your play for every game, and spread the word to help revolutionize how we view and interact with advertising. See more at www.consumerbreak.com. #ConsumerBreak
- Fixed an issue with the audio heard during gameplay.
- You can now play Level 15 again to try to get a better score - for a total of 10 attempts. Each attempt will have a new puzzle piece pattern. Your best score out of all attempts will be used for each game!
- Leaderboards will be posted online at www.consumerbreak.com/leaderboards (link in app menu) after every game.
- Introducing prizes such as cash, gift cards and products awarded to the fastest scores as well as various drawings out of everyone that's played. See www.consumerbreak.com/prizes for details!
- Customize your name that will be displayed on leaderboards, and update your contact email so we can notify you if you win. If you don't input these in your app menu, then your first & last name and email address from your Facebook account will be used.
- Crucial updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very cool app
I’ve only just tried this app this evening but it’s definitely a lot of fun. I’d like to see a leaderboard that you can view once you complete the competition level. It would give you an idea where you stand.
I look forward to seeing how this app evolves and hopefully winning a prize or two along the way.
Developer Response ,
The best we can do for now is an online leaderboard as soon as the game period is finished. The latest update includes a direct link to any previous leaderboard. New game every week - thanks for playing!
Great game with real rewards!
Smooth playing mechanisms, real world prizes (the legit kind), and an independent dev team. What more could you ask for?
Get friends to play and you can compete with their times!
The game keeps having internet problems even though my internet is fine the reason I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 1 is because it was fun before the internet problem
Developer Response ,
Make sure you have the latest update installed! Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to experience issues, and we'll see if we can fix the problem.
- Concept & Innovation Group, LLC
- 56.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Concept & Innovation Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.