"Contact Mover & Account Sync" allows you to quickly and easily sync or move contacts between any pair of iPhone or iPad contact accounts. This app can be used in a number of creative ways. For instance, you can merge your corporate Exchange contacts into your personal local address book or vice versa. Or perhaps you want to sync your Outlook contacts with iCloud. As long as you already have a pair of contact accounts setup on your iPhone/iPad, it doesn't matter if it's an Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Local, or CardDAV account, "Contact Mover & Account Sync" can sync and move it!
IMPORTANT: If your intent is to sync your Gmail contacts & groups with your iPhone/iPad, please consider using "Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" at the App Store as it can sync both your contacts and groups.
SYNC & MOVE OPTIONS:
• Sync or move any pair of iPhone/iPad contact accounts including Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, Local, & CardDAV
• With a true 2-way sync, you can merge changes you've made to each contact account
• Choose from one of the following sync modes: 2-way sync, 1-way sync, & manual sync
• Choose from one of the following move types: 1-way move & manual move
• Choose to sync selected groups only
• Choose to ignore new contacts including those without an email or phone
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Automatically add synced contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contact Mover”
• Review each change before the sync/move actually begins
• Easily override changes
• Monitor the results of the current sync or move, and review the results of the last 100 syncs/moves
SYNCS/MOVES ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs/moves all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs/moves contact photos
• Syncs/moves custom labels & custom fields
• Automatically syncs/moves contacts in the background 24/7
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
• Contact Mover offers a "Premium" subscription which unlocks all of the premium features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts and to auto sync in the background.
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $3.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $3.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Fixed minor bug
* Added screenshots for iPhone XS Max & iPad Pro (3rd Gen)
Ratings and Reviews
I have a exchange account in my iphone for corporate mail. For some reason, every time I save a contact it goes straight into my exchange account instead of iCloud. The problem this creates is that every time I’m on my iPad and I need to access any one of my contacts that were saved on my iPhone, they’re not there because my iPad doesn’t have access to my corporate exchange account. Thanks to this app I was finally able to disable my exchange contacts in my iPhone and transfer all my contacts to iCloud and now they are both devices. I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. I also upgraded the app to the pro version. Totally worth it if you have plenty of contacts. I also had a similar app that I purchased for my computer that is capable of doing this but it involves connecting my iPhone to my computer using a lightning cable and transferring the contacts manually. Instead, with this app I did everything from my iPhone without having to connect anything and it took less than 30 seconds. Worth every penny.
Exactly what I needed!
I rarely write reviews, but I had to share how easy and great this app is! Years ago I had imported my android/gmail contacts via the exchange server as a work around for some issue that happened at the time. Fast forward to today, I couldn’t figure out why none of my iCloud contact on my computer had any of the contacts I’ve added in the last five years on my phone...then I remembered what I had done. I searched for a solution to sync them and came across this app. I was skeptical but it worked perfectly! Very very easy and didn’t lose any data (pics, birthdays, etc) in the process! Recommend it!
I *NEVER* write app reviews but this saved my life. Started a new job and deleted my old exchange email off my iPhone and realized shortly thereafter for the last several years all new contacts were being auto saved to exchange. Logged back into exchange so they’d come back, downloaded this app and did a quick 2-way sync, and within 5 seconds all contacts were in my iCloud and synced to all personal email accounts as a backup. Deleted exchange again and contacts were all still there. I’m in sales so those contacts are legit my livelihood. Worth the $3.99 for sure.
- Playa Apps
- 60.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright 2019 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $4.99
- Premium (1 Year) $3.99
- Make Larger Contribution $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.