Contact Tracing is the app developed primarily the jurisdictions of: City of Daly City, CA in the United States and Ilocos Norte, Philippines. It is currently available for all regions.
This Contact Tracing app is the most fully featured contact tracing app with optional features like GPS and Bluetooth. It is designed to allow communities around the world to prevent the spread through real-time information and flatten the curve. By taking control of our future and using the Contact Tracing app, we can better track potential exposure to dangerous viruses.
With the Contact Tracing app, users leverage technology to better conduct contact tracing and can also anonymously inform their community if they've tested positive. The app uses algorithms and GPS/Bluetooth data to detect potential exposure to notify users and make communities safer.
Keeping safe and informed together.
Would you like to know if you may have been exposed?
Problem: In our busy lives, we visit and go to many different places. It is very difficult to:
1. Remember all the places you've visited and the dates/times you were there
2. Search and look up if there have been any significant events that could have occurred at those locations
Solution: With the Contact Tracing app, our users can enable contact tracing to:
1. Be better informed of the events that occur to the locations they frequent
2. Get a complete documentation of their recently visited locations
1. Get real-time notifications if you may have been exposed to the virus
2. Provide more contact tracing details to your medical provider, should you test positive
3. Anonymously self-report if you test positive and confidentially keep your community healthier
> No e-mail address required
> Offline Mode: Store all data on your device
> Clear Data: Clear your data at any time
> Delete Account: Your account, and all of the data, can be deleted by you at any time
> Data is encrypted and stored securely
> All GPS/Bluetooth data is cleared after 14 days
> Install the app so that you can start understanding your whereabouts better
> Share this app with family & friends who would like to know if they may have been exposed
> Local DB optimized to store data
> Increased performance of Location Load Speed
> Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for release yet
I deleted this app because when I set it to “always on”, my phone would repeatedly ask for my Apple account password.
Warning to all those who value Privacy and Data
Please read the terms in conditions.
There is no guarantee of your data outside the app and the terms dictate a high possibility of your data leaving the US.
The US doesn’t have the highest standards for data security and suing that as a standard, the app indicates that your data maybe transferred to countries that have a lower standard than our own. Europe has a much higher standard. Please look up GDRP.
The app appears to be a “wrapper” of sorts for what appears to be a web portal.
I work in IT spanning from security to data storage. I would not trust this app, this company. The app even has ads; when I clicked the Terms and Conditions, I received an ad for a game.
This is not the Apple/Google solution for contact tracing.
I’ve had this app for several weeks. My location is always on, yet it does not know my location from a few days ago. It searched on one day for longer than I could wait trying to retrieve my location until I finally gave up waiting. I checked another day and it had no location. Some days it works and other days it does not. It’s not reliable, so I’m deleting.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Piusworks LLC
- 55.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Piusworks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.