Does your company use LivePerson Auto to communicate with consumers? Then use this mobile app to send texts, share videos, pick up chat or text conversations and delight consumers with speedy responses wherever you are.
It’s just as convenient for consumers to reach out as it is for you to connect. So don’t be chained to your desk - take your consumer engagement on the go and never miss an opportunity to help when it matters most!
• Connect with consumers whenever they reach out via LivePerson Auto-powered messaging options: from your site, third-party listings, Facebook, Google ads, etc.
• Answer multiple concurrent conversations.
• Receive push notifications whenever consumers request to connect.
• Capture and share videos or images.
• Control availability from your mobile device (Online, Offline) or set an automatic logout time.
• Respond quickly with shortcut messages.
• Keep everything tracked and secure with CRM integration, compliance management features, and stored transcripts.
• In order to use this app, you must be a LivePerson Auto user/agent and have a valid LivePerson Auto User ID and password. Both are required in order to complete registration of the app.
• In May, 2019 ContactAtOnce! was rebranded to LivePerson Automotive.
• Added the ability to accept and deny all of the conversations types from a pop-up banner within the app
• Changed the app branding from ContactAtOnce! to our new company branding, LivePerson for Auto
• Updated our Terms & Conditions
• Updated the keyboard behavior when sending a message
• Implemented several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Keeping me logged in even if I log out
Multiple times I log myself off, and I would check my reports and shows I would miss chats from late in the evening or when I’m not on my phone. A lot of glitches on here and is costing us business.
TERRIBLE APP... Never sends notifications!
You want to lose money? Use this app! Never sends notifications. Logs you out when it wants as well. Horrible!
No iPhone X or XS Max layout?
Seriously? Update your layout for this app. Can’t even reliably answer back a chat since the chat box is cut off the screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.