The FullContact app is now Contacts+.
Meet your new favorite contact management tool, Contacts+.
Contacts+ is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most - relationships. Truly multi-platform, Contacts+syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use Contacts+?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
• Spam Block - We help enable you to connect with friends and colleagues and block unwanted people, telemarketers, and spam.
Do even MORE with Contacts+ Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
Contacts+ is free to download and use, and Contacts+ Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
18 Months Contacts+ experience
I use the iPhone app, browser interface, and MAC app to maintain a list of about 500 contacts all in an association. I use several custom Field names and the google sheets integration.
This app excelled at maintaining the list of contact separate from my Phone’s native list. I don’t want the two lists to mix so this is perfect. I also use it for my personal contacts in two separate accounts.
The only time I had any issue support was very quick to respond and tipped me off to a potential cause. They were right and I was able to correct the problem.
Developer Response ,
Not seeing the value
I’ve been using this app for a week to try and sync my contacts across my Gmail, Outlook and iCloud accounts on my mobile iOS devices and MacBook. But, it’s just not working :-(. I have over 1100 contacts but can still see hundreds duplicated contacts in the native iOS Contacts app on my mobile iOS devices and MacBook; random details are updated in Outlook but not in iCloud or Gmail; and it’s completely hit and miss as to whether contact photos update and propagate consistently across all platforms and devices.
The only way to seemingly get any moderately reliable consistency is to implement any changes or new entries via the app. It seems that anything pushed from the Contacts+ app to the connected mail/contacts apps has more likelihood of being accurately propagated and updated. But anything going in the reverse direction is incredibly inconsistent and unreliable. This is not good when you’ve paid for the premium option.
Developer unresponsive to fix synch issue from I-Cloud APP to Contacts+ on Premium Subscription
I have been writing since for more than a month to support and they acknowledge that “engineers” are working on it and never get back to me, asking me for “patience”. At first (since December) just the pictures I used did not synch and for past month (since March 18) the contacts themselves are not synching with ICloud at all. They had me go thru “troubleshooting” exercise at least twice and then admitted it was “unique” and referred to their engineers but without response for a month despite my attempts to followup reguarly.
The $99. I paid several months ago for an annual subscription is wasted and no offer made. If you can’t rely on your Contacts not disappearing the Contacts+, it is useless. It’s been several months since this APP has been updated I notice. There is no value here.
- FullContact Inc.
- 119.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Contacts+ Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
- Premium (Quarterly) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.