** The #1 CRM app on the App Store **
Transform how you manage your business and professional relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, send group emails, and much more.
Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal CRM to track your interactions with the people who matter.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• managed your relationships with customers, clients or professional acquaintances
• keep track of your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• utilize a Personal CRM for your everyday needs
• share data and collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with email “templates”, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to efficiently add new contacts, and setup tasks and custom fields, all on one page.
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
POWER FEATURES FOR IOS13
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts
• Dark Mode
• Document Scanning and Add Drawings in a contact's Files section
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. The subscription will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
Please send us your suggestions and feedback at email@example.com
This update supports many great new features for iOS13:
• Contacts Journal now looks great in the system Dark Mode! Work automatically with your system settings.
• scan documents from a contact's Files section, and save them into a PDF file!
• add sketches, hand-written notes and drawings to a contact's Files section
CONTEXT MENU PREVIEWS
• long-press on a Log, ToDo, Files or Contact, and the item will now expand into 'Preview' mode, along with a context menu for 'actions'
• makes it much easier to scan through a large list of items without having to tap in-and-out of each page
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS13. This will allow you to do things like adding a Log to a contact entirely from within Siri!
You can do the following activities using Siri Shortcuts:
- Add Logs and ToDos, including providing the title, location and note
- Add Contacts, including providing name, email, phone, address and the notes field
- View Logs and ToDos, including filtered by a particular contact, and by date ranges
- Find Contacts, using name, email, phone number or an address
• You can now customize the Map View to better suit your needs, and even go back to the old Map style from before v5.1
• Map Styles: now supports different map styles: Muted, Standard, Satellite, and Hybrid
• Map Options: you can hide contact names from showing up on the Map, and also turn off 'Map Pin Clustering'
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Ratings and Reviews
Most useful contact manager
Update (Ver 5.1.1):
CJ continues to be my most essential app, and I continue to be very happy with its functionality and dependability. There are some missing functions I would like to see (like the ability to “archive” inactive clients without actually deleting all their data), but it does everything I need to run a business with 2000+ plus clients. A few months ago I gave the new version of icloud bidirectional synchronization another chance and can report it is finally working quite well. I no longer use Dropbox for this. Still highly recommended
This is one of the three or four "essential" apps I have on my iPad and iPhone. I use it literally hundreds of times a day in my work, and have come to rely on it totally. Synching between the devices (through Dropbox) is flawless. I keep looking around, but haven't found anything else like it. In my experience, Ver 2.8.2 completely fixed the problems introduced in the recent update. Communications with the developer about problems couldn't have been easier or better. I received responses within hours. Highly recommended.
Best App for Small Businesses
This app is amazing. I own an small event planning and design company and use Contacts Journal CRM as my go to app for CRM. This app keeps me organized. I use the app to record client touch points, to record time, and to keep track of correspondence sent to and received from clients. The ability to set up email templates helps me to have seamless integration between my business email accounts (Goggle Business) and this app. Most importantly, I don't just look on top of my game when interacting with clients, I actually am able to perform more efficiently and effectively as a small business over since I integrated the various tools provided by Contacts Journal CRM into my workflow. In fact, I Love the app so much, I purchased versions for my Macbbok, iPad and iPhone. The developers are very responsive and provide timely feedback and instructuins to help users maximize the full functionality of the app. #WorthTheInvestmet.
Oh My Gosh!! The New 2019 Update!!!
Fantastic Upgrade! Lots more flexibility, lots more color, and it crosses over to my iPad and Mac, effortlessly! Thank you for listening, and constantly improving this app. I’ve used for many years. Make sure you sign up for the unlimited version! You WILL use this app, as information flows seamlessly from and to Apple’s Contact List. Great use of color now, in tabs and pins. Would be nice to allow us to name what the pins color represents, like a key chart. Overall, one of the most used apps in my devices! And the New Quick Add secondary app also works seamlessly, to either add a customer or prospect quickly, or to look up one fast!! Thank you for sticking with this - It has become my life-blood for my sales business!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- zaal LLC
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © zaal LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 1 User $9.99
- 5 Users $24.99
- 1 User $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.