Contacts Journal CRM is an app that will transform your business, professional and personal relationships!
With Contacts Journal, you can:
- keep track of conversations for each contact, so you’re prepared for the next meeting
- set reminders and followups for future meetings
- create Custom Fields to expand the profile of your contacts
- attach images, files, or scanned documents that are relevant to the contact or meeting
- see your contacts on a Map view, to easily navigate your surroundings
- visualize and categorize your contacts list, with support for Contact Tags, Groups and Filters
- quickly send personalized emails with Email Templates
Contacts Journal is an intuitive and easy-to-use CRM system, as well as being packed with power-features; so it can function just as easily as a ‘business tool’ as well as a ‘personal CRM’. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal CRM to track your interactions with the people who matter.
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with email “templates”, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Add color-coded Tags to easily categorize and visualize your contacts list
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal for Teams subscription is available through the Contacts Journal iOS app. You can use the Mac app to join an existing team that you created yourself, or were invited to.
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
• Contacts Journal for iOS is sold separately
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[NEW IN 2.3.3]
- Fixed an issue where Email Templates weren't using the File Attachments correctly
[NEW IN 2.3]
- In the notes field for Logs and ToDos, the app automatically detects links for websites, emails and phone numbers, and makes them clickable. Perfect for storing Zoom meeting links!
- You can now add Files to an Email Template, and they get added as email attachments when the template is invoked.
- You can also add merge-tags for a contact's website.
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
This field is required.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This program changed my business
I’m a carpenter providing services rather than products. I was a little skeptical at first as to how this CRM platform would meet my needs assuming it was designed to work for product based sales. I was wrong and am glad of it. Having a system which tracks all contact with my clients and the related tasks for them in the same program has made my productivity move from an unreliable memory to an observable process so I can see where I’m falling behind on my work. I will say a feature I was not sure would really do any service for me until I figured out how powerful it can be is the fields. I have my entire sales process from qualification to post fulfillment checkup tracked. The one thing I would suggest to the developers would be to maybe make a short video series detailing their program in steps with examples of how different businesses would benefit from it. Basically create a training series which could also be used in marketing their product. I’ve told other business owners I network with about this program and will continue to do so.
I use this on my mac and my iPhone. I am a real estate agent that specializes in apartment locating. I deal with tons of people and this has been great with keeping my life organized!! The “Logs” function is great because I am able to keep track of our communication in an easy platform that i’m able to access on my computer or phone. With hundreds of different people in rotation i’m able to keep a system of follow up and remember what’s going on with each customer. The “To-do” section is great of course because i’m able to sync reminders with my calendar in one platform and easily view upcoming events with specific customers. It’s great to keep orginized notes, groups, and contact info as well. My only develeper issue so far has been with syncing though that has been fixed and when I’ve had a user error the support staff has been fast, friendly, and helpful.
An amazing tool…takes some getting used to
I looked for a tool that would help me manage the many relationships that I have proactively and seamlessly and chose this product after painstaking research. It took me some time to understand how powerful it is and how to use it. To my surprise, the more I learn about it, the better it meets my needs. Imagine that! It has taken me some time to trust the program to do what I wanted it to do and when I had questions or when something didn’t work as expected (technical or ‘operator error’), the support team resolved the problem for me in a very reasonable timeframe. As I continue to learn how to fully use the app as it was designed to be used, my effectiveness is going to increase dramatically. Highly recommend the app and highly recommend the commitment to fully understand what it can do for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.