Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts.
Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• [NEW] collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works great offline
• Enable CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps, using your iCloud account
• DropBox sync also available
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
- Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
- Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
- Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal for Teams subscription is available through the Contacts Journal iOS app. You can use the Mac app to join an existing team that you created yourself, or were invited to.
• Contacts Journal for iOS is sold separately
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
- Support for macOS 10.15 "Catalina"
- Now you can use the Mac app to view the drawing files made from the iOS version
Ratings and Reviews
This program changed my business
I’m a carpenter providing services rather than products. I was a little skeptical at first as to how this CRM platform would meet my needs assuming it was designed to work for product based sales. I was wrong and am glad of it. Having a system which tracks all contact with my clients and the related tasks for them in the same program has made my productivity move from an unreliable memory to an observable process so I can see where I’m falling behind on my work. I will say a feature I was not sure would really do any service for me until I figured out how powerful it can be is the fields. I have my entire sales process from qualification to post fulfillment checkup tracked. The one thing I would suggest to the developers would be to maybe make a short video series detailing their program in steps with examples of how different businesses would benefit from it. Basically create a training series which could also be used in marketing their product. I’ve told other business owners I network with about this program and will continue to do so.
I use this on my mac and my iPhone. I am a real estate agent that specializes in apartment locating. I deal with tons of people and this has been great with keeping my life organized!! The “Logs” function is great because I am able to keep track of our communication in an easy platform that i’m able to access on my computer or phone. With hundreds of different people in rotation i’m able to keep a system of follow up and remember what’s going on with each customer. The “To-do” section is great of course because i’m able to sync reminders with my calendar in one platform and easily view upcoming events with specific customers. It’s great to keep orginized notes, groups, and contact info as well. My only develeper issue so far has been with syncing though that has been fixed and when I’ve had a user error the support staff has been fast, friendly, and helpful.
An amazing tool…takes some getting used to
I looked for a tool that would help me manage the many relationships that I have proactively and seamlessly and chose this product after painstaking research. It took me some time to understand how powerful it is and how to use it. To my surprise, the more I learn about it, the better it meets my needs. Imagine that! It has taken me some time to trust the program to do what I wanted it to do and when I had questions or when something didn’t work as expected (technical or ‘operator error’), the support team resolved the problem for me in a very reasonable timeframe. As I continue to learn how to fully use the app as it was designed to be used, my effectiveness is going to increase dramatically. Highly recommend the app and highly recommend the commitment to fully understand what it can do for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.