Contacts Sync for Google Gmail 4+
Sync Gmail, iCloud, Outlook
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
••• NEW FOR 2022: SYNCS OUTLOOK!
••• MOST TRUSTED SYNC APP FOR 10+ YEARS!
••• #1 IN DOWNLOADS & REVIEWS FOR 10+ YEARS!
With Contacts Sync, you can quickly & easily sync your Google or Outlook contacts with iPhone, giving you access to your contacts wherever you go. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to either account. This is the #1 app for syncing contacts both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs your Google labels or Outlook categories with iPhone. For instance, you may have organized your Google contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone and Google groups will match. Once your groups are synced, you can easily send group emails from your iPhone.
New for 2022, the app is now capable of syncing your Outlook contacts with one of your iPhone accounts, such as iCloud. Your Outlook contacts can belong to a personal account, such as Outlook.com, or a business account, such as Office 365.
New for 2021, the app is now capable of syncing 2 Google accounts with each other, so you can share the same contacts between a personal Google account and a work Google account, for example!
• Choose to sync Google with iPhone, Outlook with iPhone, or 2 Google accounts
• Choose to sync a specific iPhone account, such as a local iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, or a CardDAV account
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, 1-way Sync, and Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to sync changes in both directions
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync specific contacts only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
APPLY FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Apply the group filter, new contact filter, and more!
• Eliminate Google duplicates directly from the app, and then sync to remove the same duplicates from iPhone
• Contacts Sync offers a "Premium" subscription which unlocks all of the premium features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts and to auto sync in the background.
• Without an upgrade, the app will sync no more than 40 contacts
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $1.99 USD per month or $4.99 USD per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $1.99 USD per month or $4.99 USD per year
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Further improvements to Outlook sync
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Contacts Sync for so many years I don’t remember when I started. But I do remember what a mess it was before Contacts Sync to keep my Apple Contacts in sync with my Gmail account. Not to mention it was impossible to sync and use Google Contacts Groups with Apple Mail.
The other very important benefit to using a truly necessary utility is having access to the developer when a problem occurs or you fail to understand something the app is doing…or not doing. This app’s developer is very transparent, and in all these years whenever I had a question he was always there for me. I just realized this weekend how important that was when I had a small issue of forgetting how to do something and emailed him late Friday evening. I expected a reply on Monday, which would have been just fine, but he replied in only a few minutes. How many developers do this? I’m guessing not many.
Whenever I get a new iPhone, this is one of the first apps I install…I couldn’t live without it. I sincerely appreciate the developer’s commitment to keeping it updated and providing users with one of the most useful apps in the App Store.
Awesomeness app!! and I have 2 productive requests please
Easy to use and saves lots of time. I have all my contacts in my multiple Google email accounts specially the email addresses with their names to compose emails easily and look professional. I have an important request. I have multiple Google email accounts and I’d like to set up all of them on your app to have all new contacts synced automatically at once in the background and in the Standard/Auto modes without manually signing out from an account and then signing in another. Also in the event of duplicates, would you please add a tab to show possible duplicated contacts split between different Google email accounts separately with the ability to edit the merges or create separate contacts when needed? Thx a lot…
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss further.
Great app - worth the investment
I rarely pay for apps or write reviews, but this app has been great. At work I use Google suite and I use Gmail for my personal contacts. I was previously exporting and importing files to and from my personal and work accounts, and then eliminating duplicates in Google contacts. This was very time consuming. In spite of the fact both accounts are Google accounts and I was using Google tools, this worked very poorly. Names would often get moved to a different field, etc. since starting to use this app, the process is nearly seamless. Since I have well over 1000 contacts, I bought the paid version. I appreciated the option to buy once instead of using a subscription. Otherwise, I probably would not have bought a subscription and would have missed out on this great product
Developer Response ,
I'm pleased to hear that the app is working well for you. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever need help or want to make a suggestion.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $8.99
- Premium (1 Year) $4.99
- Premium (1 Month) $2.49
- Automatic Contact Syncing $0.00
- Make Larger Contribution $9.99
- Make Contribution $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.