Contaqs is your virtual secretary dedicated to organising your address book to allow for fast, easy management
This enhanced address book makes it easy to browse, find, and connect with your friends, family, colleagues, and other contacts. Entries are elegantly shown with name, company, phone number, email, and photo – all done automatically by utilising contact information from your existing address book and your Facebook contacts. In-built "Smart Lists" automatically assign your contacts into groups based on shared attributes. Without any manual grouping required, Smart Lists batch together contacts by company, city, country, zip code and birthday, amongst many other traits.
Drag and drop functionality makes moving your contacts in and out of groups as easy as, well dragging and dropping! Moreover, with a single tap lies the ability to call, SMS or email an entire group. Finally the ability to action repetitive tasks without losing your patience and sanity!
The app also includes favorites, birthday reminders, export, and view on map abilities.
KEY FEATURES OF CONTAQS:
Integrated Created to run harmoniously with existing iPhone Address Book. Contact information is collated automatically from iPhone contact list and Facebook - no need to import data
• Automatic: ‘Smart Lists’ automatically assign contacts into groups based on shared attributes
• Fast: Search by first, last, company name, phone number, address, or even by face
• Sanity saving: Save time and frustration with the ability to send multiple contacts’ details’ as VCF files
• Grouping: Organise contacts into specific groups. Ability to select / deselect groups / individuals in order to email/SMS an entire group with a single tap
• Intuitive: Drag and drop functionality makes it fast and easy to use
• Personal: Put a face to the name. Scroll through your contacts to view photos alongside names
• Heart(able)- Nominate your favorites with the click of a heart for even faster access
• Contextual: See who of your contacts is nearby with. Add contacts by GPS location
• Social: With an integrated birthday calendar and optional birthday reminders, friends will never be forgotten again
• Secure: Create a backup for your safety: Export your contacts (VCF files) and send them via email
• Private: Contaqs treats privacy with utmost importance. Your contacts details are not revealed to any third parties
••• Your ‘All-In-One’ Contacts Manager! •••
Contaqs 3.0.6 brings back notes field. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I bought this 2 says ago and it has crashed every other time I have tried to use it. Specifically, it completely freezes (ie needs to be shut down and restarted) when: adding a new contact, editing a contact, creating a group, editing a group. I'll upset this review if the issues are fixed- so pass on buying this until you see an update!
Best Contacts App Ever!
This is my favorite app to use for organizing my contacts because it has so many more features than the regular iOS contacts app. Not only can I place my contacts in “Groups” of my own choosing, but they have this thing called “Smart Lists” where they help you organize your contacts without you having to do the work. For example, it can list all your contacts by company, or by “nickname,” or the one that has been most helpful to me - by “creation date.” There are those times when I can’t necessarily remember a new contact’s name but I remember that I just put them in my address book the day before yesterday, so I can look them up that way.
Also, I like the “upcoming birthdays” feature, the “map” which shows you where all your contacts are located, and the “contacts nearby” feature that I use quite frequently when I travel.
Finally, and I think probably best of all, Contaqs helps you to clean up your existing contacts list by telling you things like you have this many contacts in your address book “without email addresses” or without images or that aren’t in a group or that don’t have a birthday listed, etc. And it gives you an exact count of the number of contacts you have in your address book. All these features, to me, make this the best contacts app ever!
Looks pretty. Lots of options for tagging and even some smart / auto tagging, but doesn't let me combine contacts from one source with another - eg work (exchange) John info can't be combined with friend (gmail) John info for just one John. In that sense it's actually worse than stock contacts app. Additionally it sent me six notifications of a friend's birthday... and then reminded me 10 minutes later... six more times. I've turned off notifications and waiting for update.
- entwicklungsschmiede UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2020 entwicklungsschmiede UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.