Flashcards are widely used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition. This app features flashcards to develop note reading on the bass clef, suitable for all Contrabass (String Bass) Players in any style of music.
- Front side of the card displays the note on Staff
- Back side of the card can display the name of the note and what fingering to use.
- Customize the range of cards being displayed (1 to 52 notes).
- A choice of sharp or flat note display.
- Auto play, hands off mode.
- Audio reference provided for each note helping your familiarize with the pitch.
- A choice of 4 nomenclatures. (Lettername A-B-C, Two types of Do-Re-Mi, and German's A-H-C)
The practical design of these cards makes them easy to use. A couple of cards a day will further your development in sight reading and audio recognition. Try this app today!
1) Added Sound Option in Auto Play
2) Removed Auto Dim Timeout During Auto Play
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing for Upright Bass
It’s hard to tell what the fingering is for Upright Bass players. The cards are designed to apply more to an electric Bass- showing fingerings in a fret rather than on a tape.
Not very intuitive
Unable to control pace of flash card auto play. Has potential but right not very useful outside of occasional use.
- Christian Liang
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © classclef 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.