The easiest, most accurate way to time your contractions!
Now timing and tracking contractions is as easy as tapping a button. Tap once at the start of the contraction and tap again at the end. Contraction Master automatically keeps track of the start time, duration, and frequency of each contraction. At any time, you can switch to the History screen to see a log of all contractions that have been timed. When contractions are close enough together and long enough Contraction Master can automatically alert you that it's time to go to the hospital and even display a button you can tap to call your Ob/Gyn! If you want to share your contraction history with your doctor or nurse, Contraction Master makes that easy too! You can email or print* your contraction history at any time.
Don't risk showing up to the hospital too early or too late. Join the tens of thousands of people who've used Contraction Master to time their contractions by getting the app today.
• Updated for iOS 10!
• Completely redesigned interface to make it even easier to use.
• Nice, large start/stop button on the main screen.
• Displays the duration for the currently active timing.
• Displays the averages for the last hour of contractions.
• Displays a chart of the last hour's contractions.
• Record strength of each contraction.
• Alert pops up when contractions are close enough and long enough.
• Call Doctor button displayed in Alert (if user provides doctor's phone number in Settings).
• Timer continues to function in background and while device is in sleep mode.
• View listing of all contraction records.
• Edit any single contraction record's start time, duration, and strength.
• Add notes to any single contraction.
• Delete any single record or all records at once.
• Email or print all contraction records to share with your doctor or nurse.
Added a switch in the Settings tab to enable the user to turn off the Hospital Alert that can pop up on the main screen. It will still be possible to view the Hospital Alert (if appropriate) by tapping the pink alert button on the main screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Elegant and useful
Recommended by our coach, this app is clean and worth the investment. Easy to use and no ads.
Simple Interface + Valuable App
Intensity of contractions shown through sad face icons is 100% the wrong message to send to mothers during labor. Birth is natural, beautiful process and women shouldn’t be rating their experiences with various sad faces.
The app is simple, easy to use and attractive. Valuable to use during labor.
BEST way to track contractions
This app is worth a lot more than $1.99. I changed the setting on my phone to not lock, and used this app frequently during the last two days of my pregnancy and labor. Also the perfect thing to use while in labor, but not hooked up to monitoring. All the features are absolutely wonderful, and better than anything else I attempted to use on a free contraction timing app. Plus I could email the report to my midwife and myself. Sad to delete the app now that baby is here. I never delete apps I love, though clearly I don't need this one any longer.
- Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
- 15.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009 Bill Snebold Design, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.