Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Contracts & Sales Law class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course and set of comprehensive practice exam questions from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for law school exams or the bar exam, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Contracts & Sales in your pocket with over six hours of lecture video and 73 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Contracts & Sales video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Contracts, including UCC Article 2 (Sales).
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Contracts & Sales represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
Contracts & Sales Application Includes:
- 10 Chapters containing six hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 73 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Contracts & Sales issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Access and print out quiz questions.
- A helpful timer for the printed version of the quiz.
Contracts & Sales Topics Include:
- Contracts in General
- Formation of Contracts
- Statute of Frauds
- Parol Evidence Rule
- Performance and Breach
- Discharge of Contracts
- Unenforceability on Grounds of Public Policy or Unconscionability
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
- Third Party Rights
Ratings and Reviews
Prof is animated, and the chapter titles are helpful to skip around to where you need more review
This is an amazing app
Agree with the other comment. Exam questions are interesting and the lecture content is good. Perfect for watching on the go.
Superb content and allot of it. Great Contracts Questions. Can't believe you can fit this much in any app!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.