Contributor by Getty Images makes it easy for creative photographers to apply to become contributors, submit images, access briefs and more for Getty Images and iStock by Getty Images.
-To apply simply submit 3-6 of your best creative photos, illustrations, or videos
-Join our global community of talented contributors
Get access to briefs
- Browse creative briefs and submit still photography that fits your style
- View Custom Content briefs to submit photos that are in demand
Easily submit Images
- Submit creative still images from your camera roll
- Attach model and property releases to applicable images
- Add keywords, descriptions and titles
- Review your previous creative stills submissions, whether submitted using the mobile app, ESP or an approved third-party tool
- Start a creative stills royalty-free submission in the app and finish it in ESP
See your stats and Portfolio
- Get Getty and iStock contributor stats for on-the-go performance insights on your creative stills submissions
- Access your portfolio and review your content
The app can be used by current Getty Images and iStock contributors to submit royalty-free creative stills, but does not yet support editorial, illustration or video content.
Minor update for links within briefs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please Pick One or the Other
You designed an app to give accessibility to creators and we appreciate that. However it takes away from all of the convenience whenever it takes us out of the app into a browser for half of the account settings, requiring us to sign in again.
Content submission - super smooth. That’s the only reason it wasn’t a one star.
It just doesn’t make sense to me the lack of integration. Simple Explanations to these issues would make a person like me understand better but honestly making things easier for all creators seems like the better option. Either let me do everything on my desktop, give me everything on my phone, or both. Not some on one and some on the other.
So I have applied and submitted some of my work and they say that they are going to get back to me within 3-5 days if my work has been approved and that they would provide me with login in information. I have waited and waited for response than finally I send email to ask if they accepted my work but they responded was that it was not now I don’t have access even to to take down the photograph that I uploaded even. It definitely scammers that are taking advantage of people works.
They don’t want your shots
Everything is going to get rejected. It’s completely arbitrary too. I tested it out. You can even submit your photos that have been published elsewhere. They will be rejected nearly every time. I’m not sure why they actually created this app, but they don’t really want anything even top quality.
- Getty Images Inc.
- 86.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2019 Getty Images
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.