In this release we give you some magic:
1. What If? Orienteers tend to speculate what would've happened if they had taken that other route... Well, now you can actually know! Draw an alternate route and see how much less time it could take. We use your average pace for the calculation, you just need to connect a starting point from the original track to the ending point and voilà!
2. Spotlight support. All your courses are indexed to iOS spotlight, just type the name of your course and you'll find it there.
3. Bug fixes, a lot. Especially iCloud syncing but also lots of general UI stuff.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple on the course; full features for the file
This is just what I have been looking for. Efficient, uncluttered face on the Apple Watch, no unnecessary buttons to confuse while on the course. Flips to a no-buttons face while moving to avoid inadvertent Stop or Mark. Ingest the map using the iPhone camera; don’t have to find a scanner. Register the route with the map just like in Quick Route. Can transmit the route-on-map image using the usual iPhone “share” methods. Includes your marked Control points in the GPX file.
Current version shows distance in units standard for your region, so Americans must go into iPhone settings to enter a fake residence to get readouts in kilometers, but the developer has on his To Do list to add an in-app miles-or-kilometers option.
- Petri Tilli
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Petri Tilli
- In-App Purchases
- Free 14-day Trial
- Unlock all features $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.