** Happy Frog Apps is a Mom’s Choice Award Winner! Also featured on FunEducationalApps.com, TeachersWithApps.com, and more! **
Conversation Planner teaches your child a step-by-step method to prepare for any conversation or social situation. Kids learn to think about who they are talking to, what that person will expect, when to know the person is ready for the conversation, etc. Conversation Planner gives your child the tools to complete successful conversations.
What parents say about our awesome apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! My son with Autism now uses these steps to prepare himself for a new situation. Thank you!
Conversation Planner provides:
- A step-by-step introduction to all the key components of a conversation: how to start, how to finish, how to repair conversation problems, how to know your talking partner is ready, etc.
- A focus on perspective-taking. Learners identify the conversation goals for themselves, their talking partners as well as the expectations of other people around them.
- Students learn and practice their skills using more than 130 real-world scenarios.
- Students progress only when mastery of the current skill is demonstrated.
- 'At a glance' reporting shows you instantly how your learner is progressing.
- The fun Reward Center motivates even hesitant learners.
Most exciting, this app offers independent AND therapist mode. In independent mode, answers are displayed and the learner taps the correct answer.
In therapist mode, no answers are displayed. For each question, the student answers orally and the therapist taps whether the learner's oral answer was correct or incorrect. Both modes earn coins for the Reward Center.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them! Our apps are also suitable for adults dealing with aphasia or learning English as a Second Language.
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has one free book. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases. (All levels can be purchased for $2.99 -- price may change.) If you prefer no in-app purchases, download the School Edition of this app, which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Some more small updates.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Janine Toole
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © Happy Frog Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.