Convert Audio allows you to convert almost all known audio formats to the below mentioned formats. Convert an URL, existing audio file or video file to your favorite audio format. And after the conversion you can use multiple ways of sharing them!
By default the app will convert the file locally (offline) on your phone but can be set to use the conversion cloud to save memory, time and battery.
Convert to AAC, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MIDI, MMF, MP3, MPA, OGG, OPUS, WAV or WMA.
• Convert wav to mp3
• Extract music from video
• Convert wav to mp3
• Text to audio: listen to an ebook / audio book (text to speech, tts)
• Create ringtones and cut audio
• Optimize for mobile devices
• Website URL to audio
• Convert ogg to mp3, and more!
• Almost all audio source formats are supported
• Use the 'Open with' option to load files
• Use the gallery to load a video or take one using the camera
• Send the created audio file by email
You can change:
• Channels (mono, stereo)
• Trim to a specific part of the audio
• Change the speed
• Trim silence
• Remove album art
Note, we might not be able to convert the following files:
- DRM protected files (audio, video, etc)
- Files bigger than 100MB for conversions in the cloud
- Added more audio formats
- Added more optional settings
- Increased offline conversion size limit
- Update to URL support
- Update to gallery access
- Set an app theme
- Added more features
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
crashes whenever i try to convert to flac
idk if it’s just my phone or just because of the file type but every time I try to convert it crashes. only giving three stars because I see there aren’t many reviews and I don’t want to ruin their overall rating, I do hope this is fixed soon tho
Good App but 100MB Limit is a Deal-breaker
I have many large audio files I need to convert. And while this app seems to work well with small files, the limited filesize of 100MB makes it unusable for me.
I’d be glad to pay an in-app purchase fee to enable support for larger files but that doesn’t appear to be an option.
Developer Response ,
The app has just been updated and the offline conversion file size limit has been increased a lot. Let me know if that helps!
Can not find option to place output file?
The output file auto show send to email. How can I change location?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.