This application provides the ability to convert the string to audio files of various formats.
The text information entered from the keyboard or paste is stored as MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, CAF 5 different audio file formats.
It can easily change the text content as sound files and voice files can be shared via text message or email.
When the voice file you need, simply easy to use.
[Function and Features]
- Please run a quiet place in order to produce clear sound recordings.
* Voice Support
- All text content is provided to the playback while recording, and voice.
- You can adjust the audio tempo(rate), pitch, volume size.
- If the regional language selection, you must enter the text in the language of the country. If it does not match, the conversion does not work normally.
* Audio Format
- When the audio file icon on the Start screen, you can select the format you want from the MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, CAF.
* Convert text to audio files
- Press the start button, the recording will proceed as an audio file of the selected format.
- Press the stop button or when it reaches the end of the text information has been recorded it will be automatically added to the end of the list.
* Play and share audio files
- Press the play button on the initial screen, you can play back files recorded immediately before.
- In the list of files, you can play or delete the audio file.
- Provides shared functionality, you can easily share audio files via IM, email and more.
* Support Language
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Chinese (Hong Kong SAR China)
Czech (Czech Republic)
English (South Africa)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Korean (South Korea)
Run the environment;
- It is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
iOS 11 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Text to audio file very poor
I admit it does work but...
The audio file is created by reading the text OUTLOUD and is picked up by the phone's microphone. Also this is done in REALTIME.
So to use this you need to start the process. Leave the phone in a quiet place so it doesn't pick up any other sound. And let it read to itself until done. :(
What I would expect is a internal process that would quickly process the text to the audio file.
Like mention before, this and internal reporting system. I have to read it out loud and the microphone picks it up at the audio file. Very poor implementation, as the Mac operating system through automated features can do the same thing with out having to read it out loud and it super fast. Was looking for a solution to quickly convert text to audio files to listen on my phone. Totally a waste of money.
After bug fix perfect app
Past version did not let me paste text but now that works and it makes this app the perfect tool for me!
The developer, yeongil choi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- yeongil choi
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Yemaek Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.