Convert - the fastest unit converter on the App Store!
• TEXT ENTRY: This is where Convert is different than any other conversion tool on the App Store. Whatever you wish to convert, just start typing and see the results instead of searching for your desired units in long tables!
• CONVERT: from everyday stuff to advanced conversions, Convert can do pretty much everything! With live results, your conversions are already on the screen while you type!
• CURRENCIES: get auto-updated fresh exchange rates for currencies (an internet connection is required to refresh exchange rates)
• CALCULATOR: calculate in between your conversions - from 1+2 to 3*(5-1)/(3*(6/9))!
• CUSTOM UNITS: unlimited functionality - goods for your video games, fixed exchange rates, you name it…
• PRESETS: Need to convert the same two units over and over again? Add a preset with one tap, recall it with one more. It’s not going to get any faster!
• AUTO SUGGEST: Convert can autocomplete your units intelligently
• HISTORY: In addition to presets, you can recall your last conversions directly from the lower part of the screen.
• CLIPBOARD: Tap on the displayed result of a conversion to copy it to the clipboard for further use.
• COMPLETELY FREE: Convert is 100% free, with every feature available to everyone. It is financed through discreet advertisement. However, you can also remove ads via an In-App purchase - of course they are removed on each of your devices!
• UNIVERSAL: convert on any of your iOS devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Please note: App settings such as the amount of fraction digits etc. can be found in the Preferences app of your iOS device.
Currently, almost 400 units of the following categories can be used:
• Fuel Economy
• Data Storage
• Data Transmission
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to go to convert.oware-studios.de and contact us!
- Auto Suggest results enhanced
- many bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it for it's elegant simplicity. The app delivers the advantages that the dev promises.
Write detailed step-by-step instructions
Add a calculator function
Change the " ..." To some other symbol for editing the presets. Though "..." may be aesthetically pleasing, it does not indicate "edit".
UPDATE: The dev responded to my suggestions. Regardless of whether he agreed with them or not, acknowledging your customer/audience is both good for business and gracious. convert. is now my go-to unit converter/calculator. 5 stars
Very useful, especially the super fast presets!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.