Movie Studio is an easy-to-use and powerful audio-video converter and editor for your Mac. It converts nearly 100% of media files which can be found nowadays.
Just import some media, select your preferences and export, it's that easy to convert - no complicated terminology, no hard to understand interface, no clutter.
You can also extract the sound from your videos, rotate, flip, crop, trim playback, add watermark or bulk convert an unlimited number of files, export for any web or mobile platform and many more.
Combine and apply options in the same time: for example, you can crop, rotate and add watermarks in one step.
• Convert between more than 20 video and 15 audio formats and transfer your media to any platform or device
• Rotate, flip and crop video
• Trim/cut playback time
• Add watermark images on video
• Change sound volume
• Merge multiple audio or video files into one media output
• To make it easier for you, Movie Studio can detect connected digital cameras, flash drives, micro SD cards and load the media files automatically from them
• Preserve the original quality of your videos, for example you can choose not to change the video resolution or bitrate of the exported video
• Reduce the file size by compressing media or convert in a different format for playback compatibility
• Supported video properties: resolution, bitrate, frames per second, format (more than 20), encoder
• Supported audio properties: channels, bitrate, sample, mute
The application contains one in-app purchase option (one time payment, never expires). Movie Studio Pro will not include the watermark inside your exported video files.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• The app is now optimised for M1 processors
Ratings and Reviews
USELESS unless you pay $10 to save a mpg
technically speaking this app can save files, hoever unless you buy a $10 in-app update you can save nothing more than 60seconds.. and have little control over the file format used, as in, you have no control if you want to save a FLAC to say mp4 audio or mp3 audio, or apple format.
You can buy more flexible tools for less.
Developer Response ,
The app is free for testing - you can check all the features and options in the app, how it works and so on. But indeed, to use all features you must upgrade to the Pro version, it's quite cheap and it's life time access. You can also write me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details.
Surprised and satisfied
This free app did exactly what it said it would do. I just batch converted over 100 MOV videos to MPEG4 and I did not lose any quality!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 45.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
- In-App Purchases
- Movie Studio Pro $9.99
- ConvertAV Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.