ConZentrate helps to improve the focus of the mind by allowing you to go deeper into your meditation. Conzentration app makes it a fun event by setting goals that you can achieve and at the same time allowing you improve your concentration. The result of every goal is to unlock a background or a ball or a background music.
The original name for this technique is called as Trataka in Sanskrit. Patanjali's Yoga Sutras mentions this as "Ekatattva Abhayasa". It means the practise of One reality. Trataka is the
fixing of one's gaze, either externally or internally, on a point of attention. Together with this process, a breathing exercise may have to be practiced to calm the disturbances in the mind.
More on Trataka Meditation can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trataka.
Benefits of Trataka or ConZentrate are
- Improves concentration, memory and mental power
- Some cases have shown to give spiritual powers
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves motiviation power and foresight
The best way to use the app is
Focus on the moving ball and/or the sound of Om in the background.
Let your breath relax as you are doing the above step.
Once the mind is calmer then try focusing on the center Om or the dot.
The features in the app include
- Home screen to choose between Conzentration and Settings.
- Post a message to facebook to let your friends know about your practice and also unlock the audio file.
- A settings screen that allows choosing the time from 1 minute to "Forever" for your conzentration and different backgrounds that suit your mood.
- Unlock new backgrounds/balls/music based on the time you meditated
- The bouncing ball can be touched at any time to remove it from the screen
- If you have not chosen “Forever!!!” in the settings slider then after the chosen time is over the restart button appears and your conzentration can be restarted if needed.
- Play your own music and use the Conzentrate app for meditation.
- Post time you conzentrated to Game Center and unlock achievements as you go.
- Contains different meditation music like chants of Om, Om Namo Narayana, Om Namah Shivaya, Ocean waves, 2 Tibetan bells, Tanpura (Stringed instrument) and Jungle/Forest music.
If you feel strained or stressed then stop immediately and let your mind/body system relax.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Effective, simple app- could add a few things
A wonderful app for meditation, especially when you are not quite able to sit down and calm your mind yet. Focusing on the slow moving ball gives you an effective way to slowly ramp down the mind's speed while increasing your focus. I use this and then meditate and the combo really works for me. I would suggest the app maker add the ability to make the light bulb and home button on the corner of the screen disappear. They are overly large and bright, and very distracting for an app that is about reducing distractions. Being able to add your own backgrounds would also be a bonus. Otherwise great!
Great peace-of-mind aid
Up date it with......
I really loved this app. It really helped me to sit still an take some much needed time out for myself. Clear my mind and start new. I do propose that you update this app with more colors for the ball, and definitely be able to put your own pictures in for the background! I also would like to report a problem..... The my music does not work :( please try and make these changes ;)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Simha Studios LLC
- 26.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Simha Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.