Put on you chef apron and get cooking! Master delicious recipes, equip your kitchen with the best cooking gear and make bold culinary experiments like a real gourmet expert!
Fry, cook, bake, glaze and stir incredible food in your path to cuisine glory! Try many delicious recipes and learn how to execute them perfectly to unlock even more exotic dishes from all kinds of cuisines!
• COOK with over 40 ingredients and let your gourmet creativity loose! Eggs, cheeses, potatoes, mushrooms, bread, peppers, chocolate, exotic spices and extracts and even fruit!
• LEARN and MASTER more than 30 real-life recipes! Prepare tasty dishes and tempting desserts like Spaghetti alla Bolognese, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Ceasar Salad, Hamburger, Beef Strogonoff, Stuffed Mushrooms, White Cake, Molten Lava Cake and many others!
• UPGRADE your kitchen with professional equipment that will help you to cook mouth-watering food faster and better!
• PLAY fun cooking minigames to master the culinary arts of breaking eggs, slicing vegetables, stirring and more!
• COMPLETE your cookbook, try and get all-star ratings in every recipe and become an expert chef!
If you need a cooking simulator to get some practice before getting into the kitchen for real of if you just can’t let go of your culinary experiments even when on the go, this game is perfect for you!
Challenge yourself to fill your recipe book and try your hand in executing every single dish perfectly! Prove your friends and even your mom you can handle yourself very well in the kitchen!
Download now, learn the recipes and start cooking like a master!
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A good game but a big issue
This game is great because it's suitable for all ages and kids could have fun on this game there may be few things I would change with the strategies they have making the food I would think they should let kids get more into cooking it if that makes sense but now onto the horrible problem is I had to delete the game because I ran out of diamonds so I was gonna watch a video to get another one so I could make the next meal and when I watched it it said something about Facebook and it said yes or no and I said no because Facebook is not something I need or want to share or do stuff on and so I clicked no and when I did it went back to the normal screen and I was like ok but I still need my diamond so I clicked the watch video thing again to get a diamond or jem or whatever and the Facebook thing popped up again and it kept doing it and doing it so I had to delete the game so..you should change that
I love it, but there's one problem
Unlike Cooking Story, this app lets you keep going if you fail on something, which is good. Who would want to not continue their recipe all because players get "Bad"?
The recipes are so cool to make. I'd love to make them at home, too.
Do you want to cook on the go when you have no cooking Supplies with you? Look no further than getting this game!
The reward system is awesome. If you open this app for days in a row, you get awards everyday. Each and every reward is good.
There are 2 problems Tapps needs to fix:
1. When you tap on the "Watch an ad to earn coins" button, a dialog box with a question pops up after the button's tapped. You can tap on yes or no. The ad plays if you tap "yes". If you tap "no" the next time the same dialog box pops up......
Fix this, TAPPS!!!!!!!!
2. Caesar is misspelled.
You spelled it "ceasar"
Fix that, too!!!!!
Until the black screen problem is gone, my suggestion to players is to restart your device. The game will run properly afterwards.
Despite the 2 problems, I overall LOVE IT😍!
One problem is that the game glitched on me. There is a minigame when you have to drag the ingredients into a container, but one of the ingredients had glitched and got stuck on the screen and I was unable to move it. I spent so much time trying to move it and I ended up doing that part bad. I got a little upset but not that much since I continued to play. But the same glitch happened again so I got mad and went to restore my purchase for the starter pack. That’s where the other problem comes in, I don’t know if my purchase restored or not. I would press the button and there would be some kind of transparent loading screen but then it would disappear. I’ve never had to restore a purchase before so it could be something in my side.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 138.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- In-App Purchases
- pack with 1200 coins $1.99
- pack with 20 diamonds $1.99
- ads removal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.