**More privacy, better browsing.
Cookie has been written from the ground-up and optimized for macOS High Sierra. Designed to run invisibly in the background - you can rest easy knowing that advertisers and marketers aren't tracking your every click.
You may not know this, but the website's you visit can store cookies in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help by inhibiting third parties from tracking and profiling you.
Cookie is the ONLY cookie manager which gives you COMPLETE control over YOUR online privacy. Others try, but nothing comes close Cookie's deeply customizable privacy settings.
YOU decide which cookie's you want to keep, and exactly what you don't want - Cookie will clear the rest.
- Simplified View that takes care of all the technical details for you.
- Advanced View which puts you in total control of all your privacy settings.
- Combined cookie view displaying all cookie/flash/localStorage/Silverlight data in one easy to manage view.
- Cookie/flash/localStorage/Silverlight data can optionally be separated out into individual tabs if you prefer that.
- Cookie's can be favorited on a per domain, or per cookie basis. You decide.
- Individual Browser settings. It is possible to configure different automatic removal options for each browser. In the case of Chrome/Chromium/Canary you can even configure settings per user!
- A number of removal schedules are possible: When quitting Cookie, when a Browser is Quit, on computer login, On computer waking from sleep, on a customizable time schedule, or entirely manually.
- Hotkey support, so you can remove all unwanted data quickly and easily.
- Customizable tracking cookie definitions.
- Securely delete data for added security.
- Whitelisting and Blacklisting of individual cookies.
- Full Screen support.
- Sandboxed for your security.
Cookie supports all the popular browsers:
Safari, Safari Technology Preview, Chrome, Chrome Canary, Firefox, Firefox Nightly, Firefox Developer Edition, Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi
What are you waiting for, don't let your browsing habits be bought and sold as a commodity. Get Cookie!
improved Brave support
added support for Chrome Guest Profile
firefox database improvements
fixed an issue with displaying Brave cookies when Brave is the only enabled browser
fixed Advanced tab widget positioning on localized versions
fixed Chrome downloads removal
fixed Firefox downloads removal
fixed an issue with removal at login
Ratings and Reviews
best tool out there for protecting ad harrasment
Cookies are great for remembering your logins and form data, for the sites you frequently go to. But cookies are also evil machines that track everywhere you go, and worse yet they cross-track between sites. Solution: delete the cookies you don't want remembering you. But that's easier said than done. It take a long time to go into the cookie storage area of your browser and delete the cookies you don't want to keep. It seems designed that way.
Enter Cookie 5 - it allows you to select the cookies you want and delect all else, and the program then automatically deletes. It saves you enormous time and protects your privacy.
I honestly don't know how all this data about me is being cross-referenced but at least I can pull the tug of war rope to my benefit vs my disbenefit/ad harassment.
Long Time User
I’ve had Cookie since the early days. It just keeps getting better and better, and more user friendly. As the nefarious cookie bakers make their devious tools, Cookie 5 has been the cookie crumbler that keeps them at bay. However, if there is one feature I wish could be added, it would be that I could click on the web site URLs in the Cookies List and have doing so take me to the associated site in my browser. A lot of the company names there really don’t mean much, especially if one only visits the site once or on rare occasions. As it is, I have to switch between browser tabs to type in the website URL letter by letter to then be taken to the site to see what it is.
Set it and forget it
Choose which sites you trust (your favorites) and which ones you don’t (non-favorites), configure your removal preferences, and gain back some browsing peace of mind. And if you’re using Cookie on multiple systems, or have you upgraded to a new system, you don’t need to start all over: just export your favorites and definitions and import them on your other computer and you’re set. Also of note (and important to me): a very responsive developer — if there’s a bug to fix (and yes, bugs happen, for all kinds of reasons and not always the developer’s fault), just shoot him (Russell) an email and he’ll get it fixed in a jiffy. Worth every penny.
- SweetP Productions, Inc.
- 6.6 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 SweetP Productions. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.