The Cookie Management app provides an easy and convenient way to track your Girl Scout cookie inventory and sales across the entire troop. It supports actions such as orders, pickups, booth sales, transfers, and many more. This is your one-stop shop for all your cookie season needs - no need to buy multiple apps!
The data is sync'd across devices so all members in the troop will see the same real time data.
This app can also be used by a single Girl Scout in case the entire troop does not want to adopt it.
See the app in action!
- Both TCMs and parents can use it
- Supports both Little Brownie Bakers and ABC Bakers with the ability to customize cookie list and pricing
- Real time inventory breakdown
- TCMs can manage orders, Girl Scouts (including parents), warehouse pickups, Girl Scout pickups, individual & troop booth sales, cookie transfers (both Girl Scout and troop), and payments
- Parents can manage their orders and individual booth sales, as well as see all the Girl Scouts in the troop along with parent contact information
- Convenient reports to facilitate entering data into eBuddy, COCO, or Snap
- Supports paying with Square
- And much more.
- Single page to get an overview of inventory distribution between all Girl Scouts and the troop
- Includes a breakdown by Girl Scout of owed/paid to the troop
- Includes a breakdown of individual cookie counts (inventory/sold)
- Numbers are real time - when members of your troop enter their orders/booth sales, the inventory is automatically updated on your device.
Girl Scout profile features:
- Upload a picture of your Girl Scout
- Add multiple users for each Girl Scout - each one will be able to log into the app for free and enter orders for that Girl Scout. This is great for also letting grandmas, uncles, etc. enter orders for you as well.
- Parents can be assigned to multiple Girl Scouts
- See a breakdown of each Girl Scout's inventory, sold, and payment statuses
- Ability to call or text parents/Girl Scout directly from profile page
- Set goals per Girl Scout
Cookie order features:
- Back-order support so you can keep track of what customers want when you don't have the cookies in stock
- Digital Cookie / Smart Cookie support
- Filter orders by delivered, paid, and back ordered statuses
- Ability to search orders
- TCMs can view orders for every Girl Scout in the troop
- Color coded order list to quickly identify order statuses
- Track troop donations and troop to troop donations
- Track which orders are delivered and which are paid (including payment method)
- Optional notes for each order
Booth sale features:
- Multiple parents can use the app at the same time at the same booth sale and it will automatically synchronize between all devices
- See a history of all sales with the ability to modify or delete any of them
- Auditing - track starting and ending inventory and the app will tell you if your counts are off or sales are unaccounted for
- Capture signatures for both cookie pickups and returns
- Track which Girl Scouts attended troop booth sales along with their start and end times
- Intuitive UI for quickly entering sales
- Also track troop donations/tips, troop to troop donations, and payment method
Cookie pickup features:
- Warehouse pickups to represent picking up cookies from the warehouse
- Girl Scout pickups to represent picking up cookies from the TCM
- Auto-emails a receipt to all TCMs and parents of the Girl Scout when a Girl Scout pickup is created
- Capture a signature for Girl Scout pickups
- Filter Girl Scout pickup list by individual Girl Scout
- Track payments to the troop
- See how much each Girl Scout has paid and how much they owe
- Capture signatures for payments
- Transfer cookies between Girl Scouts
- Transfer cookies from Girl Scouts back into the troop
- Transfer cookies between troops
Fixed the following bugs:
- App freezing when posting a sale in a booth sale
- Unable to enter digital cookie sales that use council inventory
- The Save/Cancel buttons sometimes disappearing on the booth sale starting/ending inventory screen
Ratings and Reviews
Update: After working with the app for a little bit now, I am still impressed with it. It has really saved me this year. Like I said before the SmartCookies app was revamped for this year and, to me, has been 3 steps backward. Two reasons, tho, why I can’t give this app 5 stars
1. the fact that I had to pay $6 for the app and
2. The reports are virtually useless. The only cookie I can get numbers on is the s’mores cookie and then there’s the order list, it doesn’t pull any info up at all. Would love for the reports to be better and have the ability to export to excel.
I found it by looking at some posts and comments made on a Facebook group page about Girl Scout Cookies. This app is great. After getting it set up, I can’t believe I have done Cookies this long and not discovered the app before. I love the reports that I can do. I just wish I could export the reports to excel, someway. Shoot, there may be a way and I just haven’t found it yet. Who knows! But it is great. Would love for it to be integrated with smart cookies though. I’m not happy with their app right now.
My only negative is the fact that I had to pay $6 for the thing but it was worth my money.
YESSSS!! Thank You, God!!!
I struggled for four years creating a plethora of different spreadsheets to do everything that this app does for me, digitally. I signed my troop up for the 2017 season and instantly saw the value in it, although I didn’t fully utilize it because there was so much that it could do that I couldn’t quite figure out, although the app developer was quick to respond to my questions with patience. I’m glad I stuck with it, however. When I went to reregister my troop for the 2018 season I saw that the developer had created a Cookie Management website with TONS of helpful user instructional videos. Everything became instantly clear! We are one week into cookie season and not only am I using it to track inventory for both my troop and my own daughter, but this year my daughter is using it for booth sales as well, and it is WONDERFUL!! I could go into great detail about all of the cool things that this app can do but you can find all of the videos for them online now! Some of my moms who did not use the app last year are having the same first-time-user struggles that I did, but that is to be expected when you’re new to it. Be patient and stick with this amazing tool!! (I only wish our Council recognized the signatures so that I didn’t still have to carry around that blasted little receipt book!) The only thing that could possibly make this app any better would be if GSUSA could partner with the developer to fully legitimize it.
My thoughts thus far
I am still 2 weeks away from the start of our season and I could really use an app of this sort. A bit of feedback I have so far - I don't like the booth tally and how I have to enter a sale in order for it to count towards my inventory list. Sometimes booths get too crazy to be able to keep track of individual orders like that. So the ability to do starting and ending inventory should be enough, especially when I have a parent at a booth who isn't using this app. It also seems like I will have to pay for this every cookie season and I don't really like that.
- Michael Berman
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 msbware, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Troop Account 2019 $5.99
- Family Account 2019 $1.99
- Girl Scout Slot 2019 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.