Cookie Mania 3, a delicious match-3 puzzle game, brings tons of fresh and sweet challenges!
Switch and match cookies as many as you can to drop donut, break biscuit, cook popcorns, save gingerbread man, bake the cupcakes, and spread the jelly.
Cookie Mania is a brand match 3 puzzle-adventure, you'll embark on a spectacular journey with exciting and challenging objectives like you have never seen before!
======= Highlighted Features =======
- A sweet and exciting match-3 adventure challenged with pesky mouse and monster.
- Unique and delicious power-ups and combos in each levels.
- Innovative new gameplay: match as many as you can to drop donut, break biscuit, cook popcorns, save gingerbread man, bake the cupcakes, and spread the jelly.
- Fantastic cookie islands, hundreds of well-designed free levels! Free levels and game modes added regularly!
- Race your Facebook friends across the sweet road!
- Fun and easy to pick up, but a rewarding challenge to master!
======= How to Play =======
- Switch and match cookies in group of three, think twice before every move!
- Beat tough levels with the help of boosters!
- Less moves you pass a level, higher score you'll get. Can you score high enough to earn 3 stars on every level?
- Cookie Mania is free to play but some in-game items may require payment.
Something new happened in Bakery! Come check it out :)
Please always let us know if you have any questions regarding the game by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was totally enjoying this game when it stopped at game 200. Says more are coming soon but that was quite awhile ago! Are there more coming or should I delete this?
Not sure about this game. Sometimes it’s too easy and then it’s really difficult! But I guess that’s what games do. I won’t spend money. I’m a senior on a budget. When I get frustrated I just shut it down. Then I try again later. I’m playing to try to keep my mind and reflexes sharp! Hopeless though I’m almost 71. So I play for fun and therapy! Frustration is not my goal. I worked for years so I have had plenty of that!
I like this game so far as the gameplay goes... I’m a little thrown off by the fact that in the area to connect to Facebook, the word “connect” is misspelled, and when I went into settings, there was no link for customer support. I realize these are relatively minor issues, but those are enough for me to feel like I shouldn’t trust that this game isn’t possibly hinky.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will correct the mistake.Plz feel free to write to email@example.com if you need any help.Thanks for your kind patience.
- Kudo Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ezjoy Network
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Coins $1.99
- Yummy Package $1.99
- 280 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.