Here's the recipe for Cooking Diary's success:
● Hundreds of appetizing dishes that make your mouth water!
● Dozens of unique restaurants!
● A cute pet that will never leave you bored!
● Trendy outfits for you and your pet!
● Culinary competitions for every taste!
● You can play with your friends!
● Interesting characters, each with their own unique personality!
● Fascinating storyline garnished with humor!
● Vibrant graphics and incomparable animation!
● Regular free updates!
Complete colorful levels, open new restaurants, and etch YOUR NAME into the culinary history of the city!
International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019 People's Choice Award winner!
Join us on social media to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Hills:
Chef, it's getting cold outside… Warm yourself up in our cozy update!
- The food truck is going to a fall fair!
- Create unique fashion looks with new outfits and hairstyles!
- Welcome to Cheesewood—Tasty Hills' famous movie set!
- New restaurants: Banquet Hall and Bites, Camera, Action!
- Breathtaking episodes: What does the future hold for Johnny and Vivien's relationship?
Come back to Tasty Hills right now for new adventures!
The new version contains fixes and various improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is very enjoyable and I got addicted fast. Like many other games you have a usual coin currency and then a special ruby currency. You need rubies to upgrade ingredients and appliances which isn’t a problem at first because they are relatively easy to come by when you first start. Now it’s still possible to get rubies but it takes a lot of time (unless you’re willing to throw some money at the game) and the amount of rubies rewarded doesn’t feel worth the task given for the amount of time and levels you’d have to play to get them (like serving 1150 plates of one dish for 5 rubies). Also I don’t understand why the coin currency changed when you make it to the next map. Now I’m not using the original coins for anything but still collecting revenue from those restaurants. I suggest an option to be able to exchange coins for rubies, that way the coins don’t go to waste as I’m not using the ones from the first map and I’ve already gotten more than enough in the second one. The only thing I’m falling short on in this game is rubies which is frustrating when you need them for all of the upgrades, especially when the next restaurant requires more coins and rubies for upgrades. The amount of coins you earn increases but the rubies adversely become harder to obtain. At the least I would like if the ruby rewards were higher and/or the ruby requirements for upgrades were lowered.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chef! Thank you for your feedback!
We greatly appreciate you contributing your suggestion regarding the game! We will take it into consideration for the upcoming updates as we are constantly working on improving the game.
Please feel free to contact us via 'Help and Support' button in the game settings if you have any questions or concerns!
Love love love!
I’ve been playing this game for almost a year and I still cant get enough of it! Thank you creators for making this game! Its fun and dynamic. Besides the main focus of the game which is to unlock stories, I love the occasional food truck, tournaments, daily quest, and guild quest. This game doesn't get stale at all! Thank you for the many opportunities to get gems! There are other games that make it very hard to advance because we cant get gems unless we pay a bunch of money but you guys definitely gift gems generously. Thank you!
I did appreciate getting gems during the food truck runs though without purchasing the key. I don't know why you guys changed that. Also, for the turbo chef challenge, why can’t the boards you give us be automatically fully upgraded. Its a great opportunity for me to test my skills! I’m not saying that my personal restaurants should be automatically upgraded but I would like for the boards in turbo to be like the food truck boards just all upgraded and all turbo!
Can you guys create more hair styles made available for the chef editing thing thats on the top left. We could pay for them with bank notes. It seems like the new hairstyles only come with the keys from the food truck. Thanks guys! ❤️
Impossible to play after awhile without spending significant money
This was a great game until I beat maybe 4-5 restaurants. The cost of upgrades keeps getting more and more expensive and it seems like there are less rubies to be earned. I wouldn’t mind spending a little money every now and then but $1 for 10 rubies! It won’t even buy you one upgrade you need at the Golden Dragon restaurant I am at now!! It’s so frustrating. And also, I used to be able to watch videos to speed up delivery of upgrades or be able to speed up asking for help from my guild and now it asks me for a ridiculous amount of rubies. I thought this game was maybe going to be different since the first few restaurants seemed fair and reasonable. But it’s just like every other game. The daily reward is only 2 rubies! And then spinning the wheel almost always gets me 5 measly tickets, sometimes 1-2 rubies. It’s very frustrating. And why did the currencies change? Now I have so many useless coins. What’s the point to keep accumulating them. I’m going to play until I really get stuck (which I imagine will happen soon when it would probably take me 2 weeks to save up for one upgrade which would only help for a few levels. It’s incredibly frustrating when you should beat a level because you serve every customer, have no angry customers, don’t burn or throw out even one dish, and still fail because you don’t have the rubies to upgrade the cost of ingredients.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our game!
You can get rubies in several ways:
* as a reward for completing an episode. Collect plot stars to complete episodes
* as a reward for first place in any restaurant's ranking
* as a reward for completing guild quests. Join a guild and complete quests to get not only rubies, but other prizes as well
* as a reward for unlocking achievements
* as a reward for logging into the game every day on days 4 and 5
* as a reward for increasing a restaurant's prestige by buying and upgrading kitchen appliances, interior items, and decor
* as a reward for visiting friends' restaurants
* as a reward for spinning the Wheel of Fortune
* as a one-time reward for connecting your Facebook account
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope you have a wonderful day! l
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 357.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of rubies $0.99
- Bag of rubies $2.99
- Case of rubies $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.