The "More than a cookery book" cookery book is now also available for the Mac.
Manage your own Recipes with Cookiza! for OSX...
Cookiza for OS X is not only a recipe collection incl. community, no it also manages your own recipe collection.
In addition, Cookiza! is also a shopping list, menu planner and cooking community, to mention just a few.
AS TASTY AS EVER - some Cookiza! functions:
- compiles and manages your own recipes
- neatly arranged and attractive recipe overviews
- more than 10 categories
- neatly arranged ingredient lists
- menu planner - gives weekly and daily plans in daily schedules
- divides recipes via Twitter, Facebook, email
- shopping lists
- easy portion calculation
- search and filter functions
- new community recipes by way of integrated update function
- publish recipes (public or private) making them retrievable at any point in time or directly via Cookiza! iPhone or iPad App
- recipe importation (YummySoup 2.0, Mac Gourmet 3, CSV, Web, RecipeCast) (more follow)
Wishes and feedback please to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create Bugfix
Ratings and Reviews
No Tech Support
Apparently this developer is located over seas and has place this App in the App Store charging around $9.00 with NO Tech Support. The in-App link to tech support brings you to their Facebook page. I will assume they want you to “Message” your issue. So, I Message them my issue of not being able to Register on their server. Being as how they are overseas, I wait about a week with no response. This morning, I Message again. Who knows? The App does allow you to type in your own recipes using a fairly easy GUI. However, I am un able to get the “categories to function. I type in a desert recipe and in the new recipe GUI i select from a pull down window “Desert” But, after saving the recipe, no desert(s) appear in the main window “Deserts” Category. This is one App that will need a little smoothing out. I hope my purchase money will go towards that.
A waste of time, effort and money
Don't waste your money! This app should not have been approved or listed. There is no support. Their main webpage is in german and when you try to have it translated into English it does so for only a short period of time before reverting back to german. Although you are lead to believe that there are hunderds of recipes available, in reality there are only about 8. You cannot import recipes from the website of yummysoup, allrecipes etc. You will need to cut and paste all of your recipes.
Comes with 8 recipies! & Support is in German
only has 8 recipies...and this was obviously built for use in Germany, the support webpage is all in german.
- Andre Sendowski
- 6.6 MB
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Andre Sendowski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.