Cooklist is your all in one solution for meal planning, grocery lists, pantry inventory and cooking recipes!
• Dozens of pre-made meal plans
• Support for healthy diets and Keto, Low Carb & more!
• Make your own custom meal plans
FREE GROCERY DELIVERY
• Same day grocery delivery
• Works with Target nationwide
• Free grocery pickup from Walmart
• Import purchases from Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Wegmans and 75 more
• Always know what you have on hand and what was recently used
• Add items with a barcode scanner
• Nutrition facts, details and ingredient list for over 1 million products
INGREDIENTS TO RECIPES
• Over 1.3 million recipes filtered to show only the ones you can cook now
• Search or add more filters by ingredients in your pantry, time, etc.
• Each ingredient in the recipe is matched to a product in your pantry
ADD YOUR OWN RECIPES
• Import recipes by URL
• Create your own recipes in the app
• Your recipes work with the meal planner
SMART SHOPPING LIST
• Shop by choosing recipes and only the ingredients you need are added
• Intelligent suggestions based on your past purchases
• The list is automatically categorized by aisle
REDUCE FOOD WASTE
• Keep track of how old each item is
• Expiration notifications
• Recipes you can cook with food that is expiring soon
COOK BETTER, TOGETHER
• Use Cooklist with everyone in your household
• The shopping list, pantry and recipes are shared with the household
• Automatically syncs between iOS and other devices and backed up in the cloud
Terms of Service: https://www.cooklist.co/terms-of-use
[+] Performance updates for faster launch time
[+] Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments
Ratings and Reviews
I am obsessed with this app! I have a horrible time keeping track of what I have and when things are going to expire. With this I have been able to keep my food costs lower and expand my tastes. The different filters are incredibly convenient for whatever type of food you’re in the mood for. I love the fact that there is an option for when you freeze food and that it makes a grocery list for you to use and updates the pantry. The feature of having it also help you remember to take those items from the pantry is just amazing. I hear about this app from a budget planner who has helped me with so many things but this app is a gold mine. There are so many recipes to pick from and if you don’t have an ingredient it will try to come up with substitutions you can use. Planning meals and staying on budget has never been easier for me and my family. Thank you Cooklist for existing. The chat rooms that offer help are excellent as well. They’ve cleared up every issue I’ve had so far with ease. I LOVE this app.
Great grocery shopping experience
Cooklist has helped me to organize my grocery list based on my meal plan. It lets me track pantry items and will even load pantry items ordered online from other stores I shop at. The tool has a searchable recipe base of healthy meal suggestions to add to my weekly meal plan. it can filter recipes based on the main ingredients in my pantry, and identify missing pantry items to add to my grocery list.
Cooklist saves time by finding available local store items based on my entered grocery list. I can compare prices and selections across available stores in my area, and then search the individual stores to make any necessary selection changes based on item availability.
On checkout, it has been easy to find an available delivery or pickup window within a reasonable timeframe. The Cooklist support team has been very helpful throughout the ordering and delivery process from confirming both receipt of my order and when it has been placed with the store, allowing me to add additional items to my order prior to delivery, notifying me of expected delivery time on the day of delivery and following up with me to check on my satisfaction with the overall delivery experience.
Overall, I’ve had a great experience using both the tool and the service to order for grocery planning, ordering and delivery and plan to use it for future orders.
Want to love it, but very glitchy for me
I absolutely love the concept of Cooklist, but setting it up has been difficult and time consuming as the app moves very slow and can be glitchy at times. When adding items to my pantry it isn’t uncommon for the app to freeze, quit, or not recognize an item that I had added previously and it had an entry for. I also have trouble with products being added to wrong categories (spice blend being labeled as a sauce, etc) which wouldn’t be a huge deal if I could fix it quickly but the app can be rather slow to load and process new data inputs. I have a rather large inventory of spices and pantry staples so it isn’t quite efficient for me.
I’ll continue to use in hopes that new updates come out that fix these issues, I really think it could be huge help to me in the kitchen and I’d love to use it optimally. I would love to see it get a little smarter and have the ability to indicate how much of something we have to that we can know when we’re running low; particularly spices or things that come multiple to a pack.
Overall, I think it’s a cool tool for home cooks, but just be mindful of be time commitment that it may take on the front end if you have lots to add!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cooklist, Inc
- 113.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2021 Cooklist Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cooklist Pro Monthly $8.99
- Cooklist Pro Monthly $5.99
- Cooklist Pro Yearly $64.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.