Cooklist is your all in one solution for meal planning, grocery lists, pantry inventory and cooking recipes!
• Dozens of pre-made meal plans
• Support for healthy diets and Keto, Low Carb & more!
• Make your own custom meal plans
FREE GROCERY DELIVERY
• Same day grocery delivery
• Works with Target nationwide
• Free grocery pickup from Walmart
• Import purchases from Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Wegmans and 75 more
• Always know what you have on hand and what was recently used
• Add items with a barcode scanner
• Nutrition facts, details and ingredient list for over 1 million products
INGREDIENTS TO RECIPES
• Over 1.3 million recipes filtered to show only the ones you can cook now
• Search or add more filters by ingredients in your pantry, time, etc.
• Each ingredient in the recipe is matched to a product in your pantry
ADD YOUR OWN RECIPES
• Import recipes by URL
• Create your own recipes in the app
• Your recipes work with the meal planner
SMART SHOPPING LIST
• Shop by choosing recipes and only the ingredients you need are added
• Intelligent suggestions based on your past purchases
• The list is automatically categorized by aisle
REDUCE FOOD WASTE
• Keep track of how old each item is
• Expiration notifications
• Recipes you can cook with food that is expiring soon
COOK BETTER, TOGETHER
• Use Cooklist with everyone in your household
• The shopping list, pantry and recipes are shared with the household
• Automatically syncs between iOS and other devices and backed up in the cloud
Terms of Service: https://www.cooklist.co/terms-of-use
[+] New recipe diet filters for Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean, Whole 30, Vegan & Vegetarian!
[+] Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exciting App with Multiple Functions
I needed a way to keep track of expiration dates for foods. Pleased that the app gathers data from recent grocery trips, and as an added bonus suggests recipes showing the ingredients we have on hand. The app is intuitive and easy to get started with.
The only areas of improvement I may suggest would be to 1) add a gluten free filter for recipes, and 2) not all stores imported my recent purchases as shown in the email confirmation I received. But happily it didn’t take long to scan the items the app didn’t import because of the large food database.
It seems to me after reading the reviews, that the developers are continually finding new ways to improve upon an already great app. This builds confidence, and I plan to remain a loyal subscriber.
Great grocery shopping experience
Cooklist has helped me to organize my grocery list based on my meal plan. It lets me track pantry items and will even load pantry items ordered online from other stores I shop at. The tool has a searchable recipe base of healthy meal suggestions to add to my weekly meal plan. it can filter recipes based on the main ingredients in my pantry, and identify missing pantry items to add to my grocery list.
Cooklist saves time by finding available local store items based on my entered grocery list. I can compare prices and selections across available stores in my area, and then search the individual stores to make any necessary selection changes based on item availability.
On checkout, it has been easy to find an available delivery or pickup window within a reasonable timeframe. The Cooklist support team has been very helpful throughout the ordering and delivery process from confirming both receipt of my order and when it has been placed with the store, allowing me to add additional items to my order prior to delivery, notifying me of expected delivery time on the day of delivery and following up with me to check on my satisfaction with the overall delivery experience.
Overall, I’ve had a great experience using both the tool and the service to order for grocery planning, ordering and delivery and plan to use it for future orders.
Love it, when it works
This app is everything I’ve been looking for in a meal planning app. You can make grocery lists, inventory your pantry, add recipes from multiple online sources and manually and the best part is that all of those functions are in sync. You add a meal and you’re missing ingredients, those ingredients automatically get added to your grocery list. I really only have one problem, when the app glitches out and I can’t use some of the functions so I have to delete the app and reinstall it. So far, I’ve had an issue where my grocery would not load no matter what I did and lately I have been having an issue where the app won’t let me change the starting dates for my weekly meal plans. Just deleted and reinstalled so hopefully that fixes it, but I really wish the bugs would be resolved because outside those issues it is a fantastic tool.
Developer Response ,
Hey thanks for the review and sorry about those bugs! One thing to try if you ever have an issue with the carts is to update the ZIP code at the top of the shop tab. Even just setting it to your same zip code with recalculate the carts. We’re working on an automated check for this but that will work for now.
There was an issue with the date time picker in iOS 14 that we just fixed, should be out in the next update in a day or two. Please let us know at email@example.com if there’s anything else we can make work better for you you!
- Cooklist, Inc
- 102.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cooklist Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Cooklist Pro Monthly $8.99
- Cooklist Pro Yearly $64.99
- Cooklist Pro Monthly $5.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.